Full Thread: #1 Christianity Thread
View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2011 #15
OTPTT
Banned

Many thinking themselves wise and intelligent in their own eyes can't seem to get it through their thick skulls that the modern day Jew is not the same people as the Israelites of the Bible.

The majority of the Bible of was already written before the first Jew appeared on the scene. Additionally, there are at least five (5) definitions for the term 'Jew' in the English Bible although the term isn't found in the original manuscripts.

Cyrus Scofield is responsible for the idea of dispensationalism which is the foundation for this 'Jews are God's chosen' nonsense.

It's too bad some of your parents were defects and did something to your fragile ego as a child that now causes you to hate Christianity and Christians with a vengeance. None of you can find any fault with me because of my Christian faith and I have proven many times over that I am most certainly pro-White.

It was an atheist who raised money for Alex's bail in Knoxville and then took off with that money. It was a Christian (me) who searched long and hard for a lawyer for Alex and did everything in my power to help Alex during the bogus criminal proceedings being waged against him in Knoxville.

I was the only one that was by Alex's side during his first court appearance. I did all I could to help him stay out of jail and navigate the jewdicial system so he didn't wind up in a nigger infested jail like I did based on bogus charges and perjured testimony from nigger cops like I did.

You Christian bashers need to reconsider your position. There are just as many ignorant, go along to get along non-Christians that are just as responsible for anything you blame Christians for.