View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2012 #59
Robin King
Banned

Quote:
Iran has enough rockets and missiles to hit Israel plus they've got one of the most advanced biological and chemical armaments in the world.
I'm not too sure about this. A lot of the things we hear about Iran having comes from their own mouths. They are probably bluffing most of the time. The animation videos of Iranian missiles on Youtube are just videos. They don't prove anything.

They may have developed one rocket that is like the S-300 but that won't be enough to counter the Israelis' state-of-the-art weaponry that they have received from the US and Germany.

I heard that they recently tested a rocket that's more sophisticated than the ones they have. This is bad news because it means they just have rockets that are in the experimental and developmental stages, and not in the completed and battle-ready stage.

The other thing that makes me suspect their weapons aren't good enough is that Netanyahu is very gungho about attacking Iran. Whether Israel or the US attacks Iran, Iran will retaliate against the Jewish state by firing missiles there, and the Jews know that.

But they do not seem worried about Iran's missile capabilities at all with regard to the damage that their missiles will do to Israel.

US bases and military in the Middle East, especially in Iraq, are another story. They are within closer reach of Iranian missiles and there is a higher chance of greater damage to them in the event of a war. Also, Iranian troops on the ground might take the war to Iraqi soil, and undo all the work the US has done over there.

Israel of course doesn't care about the loss of American lives or about damage to bases (the US taxpayer will pay for it all) but the political fallout will be great if Israel is seen as the instigator of the war. That's probably why some Israelis are against attacking Iran. It's not really I think that they're worried they can't attack Iran successfully; it's that they're worried that Americans will not escape damage and casualties in Iraq, and Israel will be blamed for it.

The US public has not been convinced that there is a need for war with Iran. They will understand that Iran is just defending herself when she attacks US bases in Iraq.

It wouldn't be good at this stage for a war against Iran to happen.

So I think it's mainly political considerations that have prevented the war on Iran from happening.

Even if the Americans are pulled into this war because Iran attacks US bases after being attacked by Israel, it still would not be good for Israel.

Israel is not supposed to go to war without America's "permission". The American president has to "approve" any war its allies start especially if US forces are going to be caught in the crossfire. This is not because Israel is America's puppet but because the pretense that America is NOT Israel's puppet has to be kept up. And if Israel goes to war with Iran unilaterally, the illusion that the US is not Israel's puppet will be destroyed forever. The special relationship between ZOG presidents and Israel will be harmed greatly.

The only way out for the Israelis is another false flag. However, more people are aware of Israeli false flags than before, and it will be hard for Israel to pull off another false flag on US soil. A false flag on US carriers in the Gulf is too obvious. Obama doesn't want a war with Iran and has signaled to the Israelis to back off.

The Iranians appear civil, moderate and reasonable when they appear on TV. They do not seem like the Saudi jihadists. They have established PressTV and many westerners are now familiar with Iran, the people, the culture, the political views of the Iranian leadership, and so on. This has done a lot to counter the image that the Iranians are fully of crazy mullahs and religious fanatics that the Jews like to push on people. Not many people will buy the story of crazed Iranian Muslim fanatics bombing American installations like they bought the story of Al Qaida attacking US buildings with planes.

No, it's not going to be easy to pull off another major false flag at all. A nuclear false flag will make Israel the primary suspect as it's an open secret that they are the only country in the ME with nuclear weapons.

The Israelis are in a bind.

Attack Iran, probably successfully, and ruin the relationship with the US, maybe irrevocably?

Or don't attack Iran and maybe lose the only chance of attacking that nation that they have in the foreseeable future?

The most hawkish, eg Netanyahu, think an attack on Iran is worth the risk.

The less hawkish don't.

As for chemical and biological weapons Iran may possess, I'm not sure about that either. Israelis have gas masks. And Palestinians will be killed too in any attack. Again, the Israelis will probably know the capabilities of the Iranians in this field and have assessed them to not be a great problem. The Jews aren't suicidal or reckless. They wouldn't place themselves deliberately in harm's way if they could help it. Attacking Iran and then getting hurt themselves would defeat the purpose of attacking Iran.

Romney is so desperate for the presidency he will do and say anything to try and get it. One of the few ways he can distinguish himself from Obama is to sound tough on Iran. If he becomes the president (very unlikely), it's hard to say whether he will actually be as supportive of an attack on Iran or not. Anyway, this is all moot as I doubt he will be elected.