View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2007 #5
Sean Martin

I had a thread about a similar subject a couple years ago but I cannot find it. I asked what is the best place to attack a black person in a fight. They have weak areas around the heart that white people don’t have. Also they are weak in the neck and susceptible to chokes. I would imagine the same would apply to shooting.

About 22lr’s, 25 auto’s and the 45 acp, the best way to test this is to get an oak board or a 2x4 and put some rounds in it. Go to the slaughterhouse and get a pig head and shoot it if you want to see first hand the damage it will do. One of the oldest slaughterhouses around here uses an old H&R 22 lr pistol to kill the animals, hogs and cows alike. The guy that shoots drops the hogs with the first shot. I mean they literally drop as soon as they are shot. He says he has never had to shoot one twice and these are 500-900 pound hogs. Here is something you may not know a high-powered gun won’t easily kill a hog on the first shot because it throws them into shock and they go wild. Dad has killed a lot of farm animals and he has never used anything larger than a 22 lr and he has never used more than one shot.

If you can shoot you can use small calibers. If you can’t shoot you don’t need a large caliber because the rounds will go everywhere and you will go to jail.