View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2011 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
So - Mr Linder - do you have any idea as to how all the wise words on VNN (and elsewhere) can be put into action? What's the plan? How will it work, in reality?

I have absolutely no idea how this could happen myself, but I would be genuinely interested to hear your ideas on this, if you have any. It seems to me to that sites like VNN are very good at indentifying the problem but very bad at coming up with solutions. I for one have no idea and I'm a complete pessimist, I admit it, but it would be great to know your thoughts on this....
The specifics you want aren't relevant. What's relevant is what I said: grasping the problem. And no, for all the talk, the actual technical problems are almost never addressed. Talk about nigger crime is merely the problem we're concerned about; addressing the problem, ie political organizing, begins by recognizing who we are.

That is step one. As I've written many times.

But, there is no interest I can see in the approach I advocate. So WN will continue being what it always has been.

I do appreciate you repeatedly come on here and ask questions that reflect your inabilty to grasp what I've written, or even to acknowledge what I've said and try to formulate non-repetitive questions that might further things.

We don't know who "we" are.

Read that thirty or forty times.

Then post again, asking how we solve things.

And I'll say for the forty-second time, it starts with figuring out who "we" are.

It really is that simple: WN is an unclear antecedent.

Am I a White Nationalist? Is Jared Taylor?

We both claim we are.

Can both of us be right?

Does it matter?

Most WN appear to think it doesn't matter.

I say it does matter.

Until it is settled, no progress is possible.

Stop acting like I haven't written this over and over and over.

Ah, fuck it, you're just the average guy, and I'm giving you shit, like you should be expected to read and comprehend. My apology.

It really is easy to see why jews dominate Whites. Whites never pick up on anything, whereas jews hardly miss anything.