Full Thread: We need another paper.
View Single Post
Old November 5th, 2012 #15
Robin King
Banned

I think a paper with just a few lines on it will do the trick.

The attention span of the kwan is so low and their education levels are generally not that high that you have to grab their attention real quick or lose them forever.

I think a flyer with these sentences:

Psst ...

Did you know that Jews were arrested with truck bombs on 9/11?

No lie. Dan Rather reported it.

Go to vnnforum.com

Of course the relevant thread should be stickied so that the people coming to VNN via the flyer can check out the information on Mossad truck bombs that they have come for.

This flyer doesn't mention anything about White Nationalism, a topic which may upset some people. After they read the 9/11 stuff about the truck bombs, if they are convinced about the veracity of the reports about 9/11 truck bombs (which is not hard to be considering DAN RATHER reported on it—kwans tend to trust famous news anchors), they will probably move onto reading other things on VNN, and it will likely be with a more open mind.

I think including stuff on the front page about "hush crimes" won't be that effective. The liberals will read that with a closed mind and think immediately "racist".

Some of the Christians will do the same.

The subject of 9/11 appeals to everyone. No one thinks of "racism" right off the bat when they see 9/11 subjects brought up (except for the Jews, of course, who know they did 9/11, and will try to blame the people accusing them of doing it out of racism.)

This is an inexpensive flyer to make and print and doesn't need much elaborate artwork or layout.