Full Thread: Does HIV Cause AIDS?
View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2015 #18
Olaf Menes

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Sovereign View Post
Olaf...... You had me before, "Hello"

Calm down.

I am not all that. I read what you said back to me, and I must say that I enjoyed your response.

Regrettably, some of the thing you said I do not know, so I will have to go back and give more due diligence,

Kudos to you on one part, and that part is that you do not lean... you press in. Thank you for that.

I will consider your words and endeavor to come across better in the future, yet... my friend (if I may consider you a friend) I cannot guarantee that I might not be sucking down a few ice-cold beers at the time.

I guess what I am trying to say is, "Take it easy.". I mean no harm. We all have to spout off at times. Moreover, it is so easy to be a keyboard warrior and crush others beneath our feet in our rush to ...... to... well... I don't know what.

At the end of the day, Olaf, I am on your side. It is simply that I have a hundred other things demanding my attentions, and I admit that I am not up to the call to go one on one with you,

I still maintain my stance, yet I do say that you are a worthy fellow or opponent simply because you DO come back with resilience and you DO have something good to say to support your thesis.

Bless you and thank you for your integrity.
I hear you. Just remember that in this age of disinformation, ZOG cleverly mixes lies with truth, so the untrained zombies out there swallow the lies with little thought. A simple overview and watchful logic is all that is needed to sort out the facts from ZOG agenda.

AIDS in my opinion is nothing more than a lethal STD and transmits through 95-98% deviant drug use or sexual deviance. The only downside is maggots have infected the strictly heterosexual population, so again, if you stick to one Female/Male sex partner who is faithful, don't do intravenous drugs and don't engage in fag sex, your chances of getting AIDS drops to about ZERO.