View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2009 #9
Jack Black

Default Jews Swindle and Manipulate Financial System to Damage White Nations

His firm has played a major role in world finance for decades.

It formed partnerships with some of the largest brokerage businesses on Wall Street, including Goldman Sachs and Merrill Lynch.

He advised the Securities and Exchange Commission how to regulate markets, served as Chairman of the Nasdaq Stock Market and headed the trading committee of Wall Street’s biggest trade group. His firm was one of the three top market makers in Nasdaq stocks and the third-largest matching buyers and sellers of securities on the New York Stock Exchange.

He was also a fixture on the Palm Beach social scene and a member of some of its most exclusive clubs.

One newspaper reported him as a “man who had cultivated an image as a straight-shooter with a personal touch” and his company's web site stated that "in an era of faceless organizations ... Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities LLC harks back to an earlier era in the financial world: The owner's name is on the door… Bernard Madoff has a personal interest in maintaining the unblemished record of value, fair-dealing, and high ethical standards that has always been the firm's hallmark."

The web site was still saying this the day after Bernard Madoff was arrested for perpetrating the largest fraud in American history.

On 11 December 2008, The New York Times reported thus:

Quote:
The first alarm bells rang at the firm on Tuesday, when Mr. Madoff told a senior executive he wanted to pay his employees their annual bonuses in December, two months early.

Just days earlier, Mr. Madoff had told another senior executive he was struggling to raise cash to cover about $7 billion in requested withdrawals from his clients… So on Wednesday, the senior executive visited Mr. Madoff’s office… and asked for an explanation. Instead, Mr. Madoff invited the two executives to his Manhattan apartment that evening. When they joined him there, he told them that his money-management business was ‘all just one big lie’… Madoff “stated that he was ‘finished,’ that he had ‘absolutely nothing…

Madoff told the executives he intended to surrender to the authorities in about a week BUT FIRST WANTED TO DISTRIBUTE APPROXIMATELY $200 MILLION TO $300 MILLION TO ‘CERTAIN SELECTED EMPLOYEES, FAMILY AND FRIENDS’.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/12/bu...f&st=cse&scp=1

Oh yes.

He might have stolen a lot of cash off huge numbers of people but he still had enough stashed away to sort out his nearest and dearest. The NYT continued:

“According to the Securities and Exchange Commission, Mr. Madoff confessed to an F.B.I. agent that there was ‘no innocent explanation’ for his behaviour... He had lost money on his trades, he told the agent, and had ‘paid investors with money that wasn’t there’.
On 15 December 2008, The Evening Standard told us that "the key question being asked on Wall Street is how the main US financial regulators, the Securities and Exchange Commission, failed to see that a vast fraud was being carried out right under their noses".

The Standard added:

Quote:
Today it emerged that the SEC had not inspected Madoff's investment advice business since it was first registered with the agency in 2006.

THERE WAS GROWING CONCERN THAT MADOFF'S IMPECCABLE POLITICAL, BUSINESS AND CHARITY CONNECTIONS MEANT IT WAS EASIER FOR HIM TO PULL THE WOOL OVER THE EYES OF THE REGULATORS.
British banks lose £1billion in Wall Street fraud | News

On 15 December 2008, Bloomberg.com told us this:

Quote:
SINCE 2000, BERNARD MADOFF HAS GIVEN AT LEAST $100,000 TO THE DEMOCRATIC SENATORIAL CAMPAIGN COMMITTEE AND MORE THAN $23,000 TO THE PARTY’S CANDIDATES, INCLUDING SENATOR CHARLES SCHUMER OF NEW YORK AND SENATOR FRANK LAUTENBERG OF NEW JERSEY.
Bloomberg.com: Worldwide

Ladies and gentlemen, the man with the "impeccable political, business and charity connections", who also, quite by chance, appears to be the greatest swindler in US history, is Jewish.

As are the aforementioned Senators, Schumer and Lautenberg and, I am sure, quite a few of his impeccable connections.

On 15 December 2008, The Daily Telegraph told us that Madoff and his wife also “gave away millions to arts and education groups and JEWISH CHARITIES and served on the boards of several prominent foundations, theatres and colleges.”

I wonder if the donated millions gave him a say, regarding the curriculum and ethos of the “education groups” and “colleges”?

The Telegraph added:

Quote:
You had to be invited to get an 'in' with Bernie, as friends knew him. This allure of exclusivity and reputation for impressive financial returns helped convince many investors of his financial bona fides, even though some money men raised repeated concerns about his firm's zero volatility results and lack of oversight…

Many of those who won an 'in' with Mr Madoff have now lost their life savings after trusting everything to ‘Bernie’.
Bernie Madoff: Profile of a Wall Street star - Telegraph

On 15 December 2008, The Evening Standard told us this:

Quote:
Two of Britain's leading banks are thought to have lost more than £1billion in the world's biggest fraud, it was revealed this afternoon.

HSBC said its exposure to the Bernard Madoff Wall Street swindle was ‘in the region of’ £688million.

Royal Bank of Scotland said its loss will be about £400million. HALF OF ANY LOSSES INCURRED BY RBS WILL FALL ON THE TAXPAYER FOLLOWING THE GOVERNMENT BAIL-OUT LAST MONTH.

Dozens of other leading City institutions, including its biggest hedge fund, Man Group, sponsor of the Booker prize, and Nicola Horlick's Bramdean Asset Management have been stung.

Spanish bank Santander, owner of ABBEY, ALLIANCE & LEICESTER AND THE SAVINGS BUSINESS OF BRADFORD & BINGLEY, said its potential exposure was more than £2billion.

The losses could not have come at a worse time for a British banking industry struggling with the credit crunch and the economic downturn...

Madoff, ONE OF WALL STREET'S MOSTS RESPECTED FUND MANAGERS, won followers all over the world because of the consistent high returns from the funds run by Madoff Investment Securities.

BUT HIS OPERATION WAS IN EFFECT A GIANT PYRAMID SCHEME WITH MONEY FROM NEW INVESTORS PAYING FOR THE PROFITS FOR ESTABLISHED BACKERS… AMONG OLDER, JEWISH INVESTORS MADOFF WAS KNOWN AS THE ‘JEWISH BOND’ BECAUSE INVESTMENTS WITH HIM PAID OUT BETWEEN EIGHT PER CENT AND 12 PER CENT EVERY YEAR.
British banks lose £1billion in Wall Street fraud | News

Well, here we see who the “established backers” were.

They would appear to have been the “older, Jewish investors”.

I wonder who the “new investors” who were propping up the “giant pyramid scheme” happened to be?

Ladies and gentlemen, I would bet Bernard Madoff’s bottom dollar that the newbies could be found amongst the Brit-based banks, HSBC, the Royal Bank of Scotland, the ABBEY, the Alliance & Leicester and Bradford & Bingley.

The pensioners of Axa Insurance would also be at risk and five Liverpool Councils, Dorset County Council and Hampshire County Council have already admitted to having liabilities of more than £12million between them.

And, ladies and gents, when I post this information in those “free speech” forums that haven’t yet banned me, do you know what the PC Crowd will do? They will not criticise the criminal whose greed, dishonesty and self-service have caused so many such fear and misery. But THEY WILL call me a whole lot of nasty names for having pointed out Bernard Madoff’s pedigree!

On 14 December 2008, the web site of the Israeli Daily, Ha’aretz, reported thus:

Quote:
The arrest of Wall Street trader Bernard L. Madoff, who federal agents say defrauded investors of an estimated $50 billion, has had immediate consequences in the Jewish philanthropic world…

On Friday, Madoff resigned from Yeshiva University, where he served as the chairman of the Sy Syms School of Business and treasurer of the board of trustees… In a statement, Yeshiva University spokeswoman Hedy Shulman said that news of Madoff's arrest had ‘shocked’ university officials…

The same day, the Boston-based Robert I. Lappin Charitable Foundation, which had the bulk of its money invested with Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities, closed its doors and terminated its seven staff members. A 16-year-old charity, the organization's stated goal had been ‘REVERSING THE TREND OF ASSIMILATION AND INTERMARRIAGE’…

‘The money needed to fund the programs of the Lappin Foundation is gone,’ the statement read. ‘It's with a heavy heart that I make this announcement,’ the organization's trustee, Robert I. Lappin, said.

‘The Foundation's programs have touched thousands of lives over many years IN OUR EFFORTS TO HELP KEEP OUR CHILDREN JEWISH’.
http://www.google.com/gwt/n?u=http:/...s/1046187.html

The Lappin Foundation described its aims thus at its own web site:

Quote:
OUR MISSION IS HELPING TO KEEP OUR CHILDREN JEWISH, THUS REVERSING THE TREND OF ASSIMILATION AND INTERMARRIAGE.

We accomplish this mission by providing a variety of programs for children, teens, parents, and others, which:

Enhance Jewish pride;

Convey the beauty, joy, and fun of being Jewish and THE RICHNESS OF OUR JEWISH HERITAGE;

Develop a connection to and love of Israel;

INSTIL A FEELING OF BEING A MEMBER OF THE JEWISH FAMILY, A GREAT AND UNIQUE PEOPLE…

IMBUE OUR CHILDREN WITH THE DESIRE TO STAY JEWISH AND MARRY JEWISH…

SUPPORTING INTERFAITH FAMILIES IN RAISING CHILDREN EXCLUSIVELY WITHIN THE JEWISH FAITH.
The Lappin Foundation

So, here we have a fabulously rich Jew contributing hugely to an organisation devoted to the preservation of Jewish racial identity.

And yet, throughout the Western world, the white man has been routinely demonised for attempting to do the self-same thing! And, guess what? It has almost always been the Jew who has been at the forefront of the howling chorus of indignation whenever that white man tried to stand up for his own. “Racist”, “fascist”, “Nazi”, “bigot”, “anti-Semite”, that’s what the Madoffs and their bought politicians and media darlings would label anyone who dared to stand out against the foreigners-are-better-than-you PC message that we have been hammered with in recent times.

Ask yourselves this, ladies and gentlemen: if we were to substitute the words "English", or "British" for the word "Jewish" in the Lappin Foundation’s statement of intent, and then tell the world that “our mission is helping to keep our children British, thus reversing the trend of assimilation and intermarriage”, what do you think this country's Jewish community would make of it?

Well, we know what they’d make of it because every race law ever introduced into this country was introduced at the behest of the Jewish Board of British Deputies!

You don’t believe me? Well, check this out:

On 17 December 1998, in a report titled: Response of the Board of Deputies of British Jews to proposals to amend the Race Relations Act, 1976, the Board of Deputies of British Jews issued the following triumphal communiqué:

Quote:
THE BOARD HAS BEEN AT THE FOREFRONT OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF PROPOSALS FOR RACE RELATIONS LEGISLATION IN THE UK…

The Defence Policy and Group Relations Division, which monitors the activities of political extremists and racists, HAS URGED SUCCESSIVE GOVERNMENTS TO ENACT AND STRENGTHEN RACE RELATIONS LEGISLATION… IT HAS ALSO SOUGHT ALLIES AND MADE COMMON CAUSE WITH OTHER RELIGIOUS AND MINORITY GROUPS.

THE BOARD PLAYED A FUNDAMENTAL PART IN URGING UPON GOVERNMENT THE FIRST RACE RELATIONS ACT WHICH WAS BASED, IN PART, ON REPORTS PREPARED FOR THE BOARD BY PROFESSOR GEOFFREY BINDMAN AND LORD LESTER OF HERNE HILL. SUBSEQUENTLY THE BOARD HAS PROVIDED WRITTEN AND ORAL EVIDENCE TO ENQUIRIES WHICH PRECEDED THE PASSAGE OF THE PUBLIC ORDER ACT 1986, THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE ACT 1994 AND THE CRIME AND DISORDER ACT 1998...

There remains some scope for improvement… We draw attention to proposed 1B, which recommends that the Race Relations Act should apply to all aspects of the activities of Government and all Public Bodies. We would support the extension of the RRA to all government and public bodies. These organisations play a leading role in FORMING PUBLIC OPINION on social issues…

The Board can also see the case for NEW LEGISLATION to combat discrimination and incitement on religious grounds… We are also shortly to respond to the Government’s request that it might consider introducing specific legislation to outlaw HOLOCAUST DENIAL…

In addition to changes in the main body of national law, CHANGES ARE NEEDED IN THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF MANY INSTITUTIONS AND ORGANISATIONS to decrease or remove discrimination on religious grounds.
I Am An Englishman

So, here you see that what the Jew wants for himself (“imbue our children with the desire to stay Jewish and marry Jewish” etc.) isn’t necessarily what he wants for us.

This is what he wants for us: “Forming public opinion”, “new legislation”, “legislation to outlaw holocaust denial”, “changes in the main body of national law”, “changes…in the rules and regulations of many institutions and organisations” and “successive governments to enact and strengthen race relations legislation” etc.

You know a phrase that we are all familiar with these days is “political correctness”.

The PC Crowd are those who would always be on the side of Cool Britannia, as defined by treacherous, Brit-loathing globalists like Tony Blair and Peter Mandelson, (Mandelson's father was the editor of The Jewish Chronicle) and never on the side of the stable, proud, homogenous and secure British people as they used to be.

These are the folk who would call me all the routine bogey words if I were to say that I wanted to “keep our children British” but would NEVER criticise a Bernard Madoff for contributing to an organisation that wanted to keep Jewish children Jewish or, for that matter, for the financial horror that his fraudulent financial dealings have visited upon so many.

So, who are they?

Well, those most likely to supply the obligatory negative response to anyone who would put the indigenous Briton first in Britain would, most likely, be drawn from the following:

Most politicians and trades unionists; the civil servant jobsworth; the anarchic, loony-left, student and homosexual activist types who populate groups like the Anti-Nazi League, Unite Against Fascism and Rock Against Racism; high ranking freemasons; (30th degree and above) the opinion formers in the media and those with immigrant close up in their pedigree.

A disproportionate number of the PC folk listed in the preceding sentence would have Jewish forbears, so I suppose it’s not surprising that so many of those who first foist the notion of political correctness upon the world were, also, Jewish.

Before World War I, Marxist theory said that if Europe ever erupted in war, the working classes in every European country would rise in revolt, overthrow their governments and create a new Communist Europe.

But when, in 1914, war did break out, that didn't happen. Instead, the workers in every European country lined up to fight their country's enemies. Finally, in 1917, a Communist revolution did occur, in Russia. But attempts to spread that revolution to other countries failed because the workers did not support it.

In 1923, the Frankfurt School began to plan the destruction of western man through means other than outright war. The plan would soon become known as Cultural Marxism. Cultural Marxism is better known today as political correctness.

Almost all of leading lights of the Frankfurt School were Jewish.

Check out the essay, Who Stole Our Culture, here:

I Am An Englishman

If Theodor Adorno, Georg Lukacs and the rest of the original Cultural Marxists were alive today they wouldn’t be condemning the capitalist mega-thief, Bernard Madoff.

Nor would they have a bad word to say about the rabid Zionists of the American Neconservative movement, who ensured that a reluctant world went to war with Iraq, or the so-called Oligarchs who robbed Russia blind during that country’s particularly bestial variation on the privatisation scam.

Oh no, ladies and gentlemen, Adorno et al would be doing their best to demonise me for daring to tell you that most of the Neocons, most of the Oligarchs and so many of the top folk who, along with Madoff, profited so obscenely from the de-regulation of the banking industry and whose avarice, ultimately, created the credit crunch, were Jewish.

Check out the Oligarchs in the essay, Boris Berezovsky here:

I Am An Englishman

And the Neocons in the chronological series of essays, He Fights for Them, here:

I Am An Englishman