Full Thread: Goodbye VNN
View Single Post
Old July 1st, 2007 #1
Geoff Beck
Hammer

Default Goodbye VNN

Hello:

It is also time for me to say goodbye to VNN.

Few things I'd like to say before leaving:

Thanks to Alex for providing the platform for the Truth Is No Defense broadcast which began my participation at VNN, and of course thanks to Stan for actually getting it off the ground.

Stan and I also did numerous projects, upgrades, and agitprop events together, thanks for the help Stan it was nice working with you.

I'm particularly proud of my work on VNN FTL, including the MLK, Yuletide, and Rockwell memorial broadcasts. I'd also like to thank Alex (Left Wing NS), Bill White, Rounder, Mich Bubba, and all the other guests and callers who participated; I'd scheduled Tom Metzger, but never got to him - a shame.

Glad to see Bud White doing so well, I'm happy I played a part in getting NJ Unfiltered setup. The local blog initiative was started on FTL. Oh, I and really enjoyed participating with Yankee Jim on FTL - and of course James Hawthorne and "The" Lee Gardener.

I'm sure I failed to mention some positive milestones and people, my apologies.

I can be reached at geoff_m_beck@h#tmail.c#m. I'll be checking PMs for a while longer.

I may setup a blog in the future and post relevant audio or text messages. Perhaps some interviews too.

Bye.