Full Thread: Wheat Grass
View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2013 #14
America First

We have enemy aliens who do hate us that are running our ship.

This is about Vitamin C. I did not want to start a new thread etc.

If this is true, oh the horror then.

punkyjazz on January 10, 2013 at 9:17 am said:

Fromm is an excellent food, but I wanted to comment on the ingredients from China. It is my understanding that all the worlds production of vitamine C comes from China. The vitamine C in human supplements is also from China. The last North American manufacturer of vitamine C shut down in 2009 (?) dont quote me on the year…. If the rest of the world is getting it’s supply from China I would presume that Fromm is too.

unquote

Vitamin C Not Made in China, Updated | Maté Tea for the Mind
echenard.wordpress.com/2009/05/.../vitamin-c-not-made-in-china-updat...‎

May 13, 2009 – Don't expect a long list since almost ALL vitamin C sold in the US, ... Douglas Laboratories buys the DSM Quali-C (Scottish made vitamin c) but ...
EarthTurns - American Made Vitamin Supplements and Personal ...
http://www.earthturns.com/Reasons-To...158.htm‎

From the beginning, EarthTurns.com made the decision to only sell vitamins, ... If the vitamin C is not from the US, it is most likely from South American citrus fruit.
Amazon.com: Nature Made Vitamin C 1000mg, 300 Tablets: Health ...
www.amazon.com › ... › Vitamins & Multivitamins‎
My whole family takes Nature Made Vitamin C. It helps us to avoid colds. I have been using Nature Made Vitamins for years. Amazon has the best price.
Nature Made Vitamin C, 1000mg, Tablets | drugstore.com
www.drugstore.com › home › vitamins › vitamins ak › vitamin c‎
Rating: 5 - 7 reviews
Buy Nature Made Vitamin C, 1000mg, Tablets with free shipping on orders over $25, low prices & product reviews | drugstore.com. ... Made in U.S.A. ...
"Made in the USA?" - Opurity
http://www.opurity.com/store/multivi..._in_usa‎

Nevertheless, we believe that calling a multi-vitamin "Made in USA" when ... China makes approximately 90% of the ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) in the world.
The Vitamin C Foundation - China-free Vitamin C Source
www.vitamincfoundation.org/‎

The telephone numbers to reach us are the standard 800-894-9025 and the new ... Note: Vitamin C Foundaton Approved® Vitamin C is NOT Made in China ...
CHINA-FREE PRODUCTS: Vitamin-C
china-free-products.blogspot.com/2007/08/vitamin-c.html‎

Aug 27, 2007 – Learn healthy ways to improve your chemistry while taking vitamin-C made in China, Or should you switch your vitamins tomorrow? Read on.
Even Vitamin Additives Coming from China - Free Republic
www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1831577/posts‎

May 10, 2007 – Unable to compete, the last U.S. plant making vitamin C closed a year ago. One of .... It's easy. Label stuff that made in USA as made in USA.
Vitamin C - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_C‎

Vitamin C refers to a number of vitamers that have vitamin C activity in animals, ... It is made internally by almost all organisms; the main exceptions are bats, ...
Nature Made Vitamin C 500 mg
www.naturemade.com › Vitamins & Supplements › Vitamin C‎
Additionally, Vitamin C is necessary for the body to manufacture collagen, which is essential for healthy skin. Nature Made 500 mg Vitamin C caplets are a great ...

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Last edited by America First; May 17th, 2013 at 11:26 AM.