Full Thread: Stormfront update.
View Single Post
Old October 18th, 2018 #2
Erik T. White

Talking Oh, the two-faced "mods" on Stormfront........

Here we go again. A "mod" who insists that SF members "do their own research" doesn't do his:

A member posted this:

Quote:
The "mod" posted:

Quote:
Npc? What's that?
Well, mod who doesn't do your own research:

Quote:
What is an NPC?
NPC means “nonplayable character” or “nonplayer character.” It’s a term, borrowed from the world of video games, for a character that is controlled by the computer rather than by a player. An NPC often advances the game’s plot by saying scripted lines, or assisting the playable characters in some way.

-snip-

What does this have to do with politics?
Several months ago, users on 4chan and Reddit, the online message forums, started using the term NPC to refer to liberals. These people, they said, join the anti-Trump crowd not because they are led by independent thought or conscience to oppose President Trump’s policies, but because they’re brainwashed sheep who have been conditioned to parrot left-wing orthodoxy, in the manner of a scripted character.
As a Reddit user, BasedMedicalDoctor, explains in a thread about the appeal of the meme, NPCs are “completely dependent on their programming, and can’t do or think on their own.”
Read more here about NPC: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/16/u...itter-ban.html

The exchange between the "mod" and the member is on the link below:

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1260948/

I guess the "mod" forgot that he has a computer and he has access to a search engine to do his own research. What's the matter, oh, most kind mod? Is your age causing you to lose neurons in your brain that assists in logical thinking?????

So solly!!!

Oh, I forgot to mention that this mod reminds posters that there is a "real human being" at the computer. Did I offend you, oh poor mod???????

Here's my sympathy gesture to you:

Last edited by Erik T. White; October 18th, 2018 at 04:31 PM.