View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2019 #221
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Ugh! Are there guys out there who really like butt fucking? I mean straight ones.

I have never had a guy even jokingly suggest this to me.

I have a male friend who was once asked to drive a drunk girl home from a party. He told me she kept asking him to fuck her in the ass. He said he not only went limp but felt the urge to vomit.

I would suspect a guy into that of really being secretly gay.
You'd be surprised at the allegedly straight guys who liked anal intercourse with women. I first heard about it in the early 1970s. Supposedly they did it if their girl had missed a couple of oral contraceptive doses and neither wanted a pregnancy. The adage against condoms was that "screwing with a rubber is like taking a shower with an umbrella." Personally, I didn't find that funny nor did I have any experience with anal intercourse. Period. Hell, I thought then, as I do now, that that was just nauseating. Oh, I had lots and lots of affairs, and even more girls who were just friends, like those who would like going out for drinks and even milkshakes, even when I was in college. I always felt more comfortable when there was a lot of girls around when we went out and I didn't have to talk sports with guys. One of my fiancée's threw a Halloween party and lots of her girl friends came over to our apartment. I was quite the envy of a lot of guys since I was faithful to my girl but her gal pals wanted to be around me instead of sport-shagging some random guy. I was a surrogate "big brother" in a good sense. They could get plastered drunk and know they'd be safe since I was taken.

I hate the way times have changed for the worse. Period.

To clarify, I'm coming up on my 23rd anniversary with my wife who is my third and I have no intention of changing that when I say times are "worse." I'm addressing the perversions that are all too rampant in the kwa.