View Single Post
Old July 30th, 2015 #19
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
Thanks for the laugh. You want free bandwidth provided for you to criticize literally the entire WN scene, and then you squeal like a gutshot pig when itz time to pay the bills. Silly troll.

WN needs to be criticized Fred. The reason WN has stagnated is because to many are to gutless to stand up and speak out about some of the people that keep leading WN in circles. To many seem content to just go along with the crowd
Here in Australia we have non whites and race traitors claiming to speak for WN. Would you rather that I did not speak up about that?
This aint facebook Fred, we are here to tell the truth, if that upsets people then bad fucking luck. I`m not here to stroke peoples ego. My only argument with you is about the way you speak of my mother. I expected better from a former NA person like you. I wont make that mistake again.
Do you actually want to win Fred, or do you just get off on insulting White women and anyone you disagree with.
I can prove to the admin that I really am moving , but I doubt they will ask.
It never ceases to sadden me that so many so called tough WN are afraid of criticism. The fact that you still refuse to apologize shows your true personality. Its no wonder the NA failed.

Last edited by John Adams; July 30th, 2015 at 05:18 AM.