View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2009 #45
richyrichard
Banned

I believe it is also important to blame the Jew for the two biggest scams of this calendar year. And they need to be summarized in the simplest of terms:
the media-hyped banking crises and the subsequent bailout was nothing more than a scam to give the Jews who own the big banks over a trillion dollars of our money under the guise of a bailout. It was nothing but a gigantic Jewish swindle. It had nothing to do with saving our economy or preventing any depression or saving any failing banks. The whole thing was a lie. It was nothing more than Jews stealing our money.

The current health care plan is nothing more than a Jewish con to swindle $400 billion dollars per year from the people for the Jew-owned insurance companies. The Jews own the banks and the insurance companies and these two media-hyped ventures are nothing more than Jews stealing our money. To argue this or that point about the health care plan is irrelevant to its purpose. The whole proposal, in its entirety, is nothing more than a scheme to give the Jews a $400 billion dollars per-year subsidy for their insurance companies. It isn't about anything else.

All these programs, illegal aliens, unlimited immigration, so-called civil laws that require whites to discriminate against their own kind, health insurance schemes, bank bailout schemes, must be identified for what they simply are: the Jews are stealing our money.

Multiculturalism and abortion are sponsored by the Jews to exterminate our race. They are the Jewish attempt to perpetrate a holocaust against our people. The Holohoax is a Jewish cover, to make them appear innocent victims, while they commit their own holocaust against the white race.

So, yes, I agree, the Jew must be acknowledged as the force behind all these adverse laws and programs.

I also agree, that securing the U.S. as a national homeland for the white race must be our first and foremost objective. All programs, no matter how appealing, are of secondary importance.

I also agree with, "word and boot". That is why I promote both.