View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2013 #5
Cora McGuire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
K BARBARA LERNER SPECTRE - YouTube – the Barbara Lerner Spectre youtube should be used wherever an opening occurs; I posted it last night to the Washington Post thread about White genocide, with the comment, “The process is global and organized.” In just a little over a minute, we see Jewish deception (“non-denominational Institute for Jewish Learning with the Greek name of Paideia”; we see and hear in Spectre’s facial expressions, tone, and words, the extraordinary Jewish sense of entitlement to walk into a conspicuously White country and set up shop for the express purpose of transforming that country’s population, hence its culture and inevitably it’s genetic composition; we hear out of the horse’s mouth that Jews are self-designated leaders of planned race transformation without which “Europe won’t survive,” which acknowledges Jews as as a distinct group, separate from Whites, with their own objectives which are to the detriment of Whites.

Jesse Jackson ~"The Death of the Swedish People Should Not be Seen as Something Negative" - YouTube – Jesse Jackson in Sweden is not nearly as potent as the Spectre/Paideia project, but it’s notable for the sheer illogic of the things he says: contrasting American behavior with the “civilized” behavior of the Swedish people, he states “this is what democracy looks like.” Is it possible that he and his audience actually don’t realize that this is not what democracy looks like, it’s what a homogeneous European White society looks like. Jesse Jackson all by himself or with fellow Blacks would not be standing there, telling those Swedes that they must “open their doors” and “embrace multiculturalism” without the awareness of Jewish power behind them.
I make frequent use of good ole Barbra, (adding the info that her think tank ''Paideia", as discussed in the video, was apparently funded with six million euros from the Swedish taxpayers) every chance I get. Just posted it again this morning in fact; it is gold.

Quote:
Paideia - The European Institute for Jewish Studies in Sweden is a non-denominational academic framework that was established in 2000 with funding from the Swedish government.
Dedicated to the revival of Jewish culture in Europe, Paideia educates leaders for Europe - academicians, artists and community activists - towards fluency in the Jewish textual sources that have served as the wellsprings of Jewish civilization.
In renewing interpretation of Jewish text, Paideia is reviving a European Jewish voice long silenced by Communism and post-Holocaust trauma - a voice that can contribute to a culturally rich and pluralistic Europe.
"Post-holohoax Trauma": nice ring to it.

Thanks for the reminder of the Jesse Jackson one; I forget about him.
He was over here last year as well, sticking his ugly snout into political affairs and lecturing idiotic Whites who treated him with Obama-like adulation *gross*.

O/T: Another one I like to post when being accused of 'excluding' the "good" Jews from the 'White' family, is the old Mike Wallace/Morgan Freeman video where he explains all martyr-like to Freeman how he, Wallace, isn't White (God forbid!), but he is a fellow minority member: Jewish.