View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2011 #10
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Who here will dispute that if one party in a struggle cheats while the other plays fair, the cheating party always wins?
Someone said: In heaven, all the interesting people are missing.

Let's face it then: The only worthwhile concept of heaven, is heaven(s) for each group. And the only people that belong in heaven are the most ruthless 'unfair' (in modern judeo-morality anyway) bastards against the other people in the struggle.

Unfortunately, the real other group has made our group a bunch of infighting people, who use this principle to be unfair and ruthless to each other rather than other groups in the world struggle for domination.

Heaven is history. The men remembered earned their spots. Those that want to be in history (heaven) better start thinking suprahistorically rather than in ass-kissing for the present status-quo. The ruthlessness in the attack of the Jew is why he is where he is; be it in the pogroms of the 20th century, or the bailouts and other financial treacheries of the 21st.

They were outnumbered in the world, so they HAD to cheat. They HAD to be unfair. They implanted their slave morality in the world (Christian morality) so that they could get away with this to the echoing words of forgiveness, tolerance, anti-semitism. The ancients didn't fuck with this bullshit. They saw a threat, they saw people who were against life, and they conquered and destroyed them. THEY were doing the benevolent and ennobling thing so they and their peoples wouldn't end up like we are today.

I see a lot of people write things in this community. The most moving things I see are so God damned incendiary and moving in their vitriol that their poetic capabilities should be commissioned to write a successor to ancient mythology for a new white religion for the masses.

More poetry, less prose. Was mainstream NS of the 1920's (that which helped grow those masses we see in the videos) not more wholly poetry rather than prose? The greatest writers and orators sound more like Homer in the Iliad than Bill Nye the Science Guy. I don't know if my IQ is 40 or 140, but I know that I more easily get fired up and pissed at a heated simple message a man of 40 IQ can understand, than that which only men of a 140 IQ can decipher. Whereas the latter is preferable for the realm of the elite in their making of policy, the former is the only tool that will move masses. To quote a recent occurrence: "They hate our freedoms". Durrrrrr fuck..... I can't believe how many people I still hear spout that shit and defend it so vehemently.

That key lies between all rulers in history, from which the Jews have learned to use to their advantage well, as their legions of our own people scream anti-semitism and holocaust for them after taking in the 40-IQ digestible Schindler's List.

Some of these so-called 'moralists' today would call such emotional manipulation unfair and intentional subjugation of other peoples for their will.

So? Are we waiting for some real God to come referee the 'fairness'?

It's a load of shit.

Last edited by P.E.; April 5th, 2011 at 07:19 PM.