View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2014 #16
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

http://www.lfpress.com/2014/03/01/ca...erging-leaders

At least they stayed up for a few hours, long enough to ruffle up some lefties.

CENSORED
One that would like to replace White males with minorities? Why does't Nenshi try to work his 'magic' in Detroit? Lots of super capable diversity there.

CENSORED
Try harder, lefty drone.

Being a White European and a racist, especially in the current anti White climate, is a sure sign of a healthy working mind.

CENSORED
It takes a lot of creative intelligence to program and operate 5-axis CNC routers. Would you like an IQ duel? Would you like to compare, as a whole, Europe to Africa?

William Shockley, the chief inventor of the solid-state transistor (the White man who ushered the modern electronic age) and a Nobel prize laureate was a racist. Co-discoverer of DNA and Nobel prize laureate Mr. James Watson: "...all our social policies are based on the fact that their [of Africans] intelligence is the same as ours [of Europeans] - whereas all the testing says not really."

CENSORED
William Shockley, the chief inventor of the solid-state transistor (the White man who ushered the modern electronic age) and a Nobel prize laureate was a racist. What is deplorable to someone is of course subjective opinion.

In my opinion, Ezra Levant and the likes of him belong to a group I termed as kosher conservatives. In politics and economics they may hold conservative views, but they disregard the utmost importance of race/DNA. DNA is the reason why Europeans developed advanced technology while Africans didn't.

CENSORED
Perhaps then we can agree that White Europeans ought to cut *all* ties with Africans, actually all non Whites. We go our way and they go their separate way.

Opportunities? I hear that a lot from lefties. Who gave opportunities to Europeans? Was it Africans? Was it Asians?

If all had the same capacity for intelligence then there would be billions of super inventors like Nikola Tesla. But alas, there was only ONE Tesla in the history of earth.

[EDIT/ADD]

CENSORED/DELETED this comment a few days later.
Wait, what exactly is one of those 'fresh ideas'? People already pay taxes and on average they keep increasing more than wages, i.e. our standards of living are decreasing and politicians' incompetence and/or corruption are the reasons. Those taxes are supposed to be used by the city administration to run the city. Doing the essentials like maintain the sewer system, garbage collection, snow removal... Now, isn't this '3 Things for Calgary' idea in essence saying 'yeah, you keep paying taxes but also do all that other stuff so we (city administration) don't have to'? I'm not saying that people shouldn't do things for the community when they're able to, but that '3 Things for Calgary' idea sounds like an attempt to dump responsibility from politicians onto the voters. In my opinion it's not all that bright. If the city reduced taxes for people who, for example, fix potholes on their local roads, that'd be something, but I doubt it.

Neshi's other 'fresh idea' is to replace White males in the city government with minorities and women, more likely minority women, not White women. What do you think of that 'fresh idea'?

Last edited by Tomasz Winnicki; March 9th, 2014 at 07:15 PM.