Full Thread: #1 Linder Thread
View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2017 #43
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
I think the latest ANTIFA beat-down in Berkeley was a tipping point.

Things are moving quickly, and I personally think there is substantial probability of some real riot shit going down this year. Shouting "Racist!" at whites has finally lost all stigma. People actually laugh at the SJW freaks now.

Do you perceive a change as well?
I don't know. I have heard since the '80s that "racist" was losing its power. It's been a conservative staple for a long time. What I think has changed is that the left is completely open about its racial hatred of whites. It's so brazen and ubiquitous that now the dimmest white can hardly fail to notice it, if he pays any attention at all. I mean, in the same 24 hour set, you have Maine democrats celebrating white suicide (Maine is nearly all-white state) and opposite coast you have a nigger murdering 3-4 whites because he hates white devils. For a decade at least the comment sections of every paper show that average whites are aware of the racial reversal the (((media))) play on crime. I see polarization and hardening on both sides. There's real hate, it's raw, it's not going away.

The growth may be in the number of politically active on our side who are not afraid of being public, open, and 'racist' - Spencer for example. And -- they took down the article, it was by Vince Law -- a lot of different groups worked together for the logistics in Auburn. This needs to keep going. It's the fighting back and actually striking blows that really heartens people and encourages them to join. And we see that whenever the normals battle the freaks, the normals win. The freaks do sneaky stuff, but the normals end up kicking their ass - even amid official complicity.

We have to WIN to get people. And we win by showing bravery and smarts. And this is starting to happen. And what do whites have to lose? The graph lines are closer to crossing than ever. Trump could help things along if he did what he promised but he's proven a double question mark. Still, even without him, the logic of the situation will keep the trends going, both pro- and anti-white.

And we see that from the (((left's))) POV, "we" = normal whites. They don't make distinctions. Like I've said many times, infighting is good and important, if done the right way. But on the field of battle, not just on paper, anyone who likes his white race and favors sexual normality is on the same side, regardless he's a conservative or Nazi. And these people will fight together. These all seem like good things. A TeamWhite, just my name for it, must come out of it. Coherent, brave, organized -- and knowing exactly what it wants.

Last edited by Alex Linder; April 21st, 2017 at 11:55 AM.