Full Thread: #1 Linder Thread
View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2017 #60
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
Coulter, like Milo, a rally for "Free Speech", whatever, is really just a catalyst. A lightning rod. ANTIFA hates/attacks anyone who isn't a Marxist. They don't care about politics. They're self-hating Nihilist fuck-ups.

Any normal whites near Berkeley should get in contact with the locals who are going to be standing against ANTIFA and show up. Don't provoke anyone, but don't allow someone to assault you.

That goes outside of California as well.
I was talking to PM of Creativity about this very thing. It brings up an interesting schism.

I could easily side with you and say yes, the more the scarier/merrier, so it's an opportunity.
Then again, are you being lined up for something bad (as he described to me they had in Britain been deliberately 'herded' into a dangerous melee)?

If you really are prepared to defend yourself, yeah, go for it.

But I agree with James on organizing-no need to deliberately say 'here we is!' every time you give a speech, etc.--because it can be filmed and spread around, and make a good teaching impression on people who don't yet 'get it'.

The 'street theater' is really just a distraction, not a battle you're winning. That's why they're doing it.

So people will say, 'aw hell no, I'm not doin' that, it's a mess' and so on. People are also not always smart enough to recognize whose fault it is--I recall (((them))) blaming kids in Trump hats for their own beat downs-cuz 'hate rhetoric' made the niggas and mestizos all mad an sheit.

On the flip side-it could be viewed as a 'battle you're winning' when people see Whites being stopped from 1st Amendment activity in public spaces by scumdogs. It's all in what 'reality tunnel' you're viewing from.