Full Thread: #1 Christianity Thread
View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2011 #142
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjo_billy View Post
"Commie doctrine" is Jewish doctrine. The religion that the Bolsheviks suppressed was Christianity. While the monks and priests were systematically tortured to death and executed and the churches turned into barns, public latrines and warehouses, not one single synagogue in all of Bolshevik Russia was closed. And acts or expressions of anti-Semiticism was punished by death.
You need to check your facts. http://www.jewish-holiday.com/russrev.html
A quick google search using "did communists close synogogues" will give you a lot more. This was early excesses, by jews, and they have never hesitated to throw a few of their own under the bus along with the hated goyim. Cooler jewish heads prevailed. They know a valuable tool when they see it, and they aren't going to let mere ideology deprive them of one of their most effective weapons.

But, you now sputter, that's from a jewish source and they are all liars.

OK, I'll give you another example of jew communism's treatment of xtianity. This one is rather close to home for me. My Hungarian father in law joined the communist party for a time after WW2. No, he wasn't a jew, so don't ask. He was an avowed atheist. However, his wife, my mother in law, attended Sunday Mass at the local Catholic Church, including while her husband was a party member. So much for the jews suppressing xtianity, at least in Hungary.

You xtians seem to be second only to the jews in cherishing your persecution fantasies.

Quick edit: What the bloodthirsty kike bastards of the jew revolution in Russia were really after were Goyim, particularly White people. Suppressing religion was just an excuse for more jew atrocities.

Last edited by Fred Streed; February 7th, 2011 at 12:57 AM.