View Single Post
Old September 1st, 2018 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default Death of my grandfather

- - - - -

Already lost my second family member for this year . .

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=549793

Wow . . not really my year . .

Farewell , grandpa ( this forum doesn't have an 'Eternal Flame' subforum for family members so I simply figured I'd post it in geneology . . .)

Received report of that about half an hour ago . . . .

Wow . .

Had a better relationship with him than with my pa . . . .

You may figure why . .

Yet now both are gone . .

Concerning my grandpa . .

He was quite the opposite of my father ideologically , he believed in strict gender roles and all of his life , in a way , still was a Nazi-sympahizer . .

Even though he suffered severely from the war . .

The reason that my father was a lefist all his life probably came from him having no sympathies for his own dad's ideology . .

Dare I say , hardcore-leftist . .

NOT really in a Communist way but he was into animal-protectionism , environmentalist etc . . . . . .

Even though he himself lived quite decadent . . . .

Hmmm . . .

Concerning grandpa . . .

He was severely injured during World War 2 . . Almost they would have sent him to Stalingrad ( the battle which more or less decided WW2 ) . . . He had luck that in the last minute it was decided that vintage 1924 ( which he was ) was allowed to stay while '25 was sent off . . . .

Had he fought in Stalingrad I suppose my father and I would never have existed . . .

But he served well . . . .

Yet , like I said , he was terribly injured . . .

Lost his leg and for the rest of his life suffered from digestive difficulties due to a war injury . . .

Wow . .

That's how it always is . .

The NWO instigates wars . . And others . . .

- - - -

Farewell to both of you . .

Since I'm a parent now myself I recognize a lot went wrong in my family so far . .

I'll try the best I can . .

R.I.P.