View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2013 #9
Susan

Default Bitter old nigger in wheelchair shoots White woman dead in Macon Georgia at gas station

This crime occurred this past December in Macon, south of Atlanta. The media gave it perfunctory attention for a few days and then flushed it down the memory hole for good. They did their best to make the old nigger look as if he just wasn't quite responsible for what he'd done and was the actual victim.

The crime was nothing short of despicable, of course. Linda Hunnicutt, a 65 year old White woman pulled into a gas station in Macon. Witnesses saw her get out of her car, walk around to the back of it as if looking for something and then slump to the ground. Apparently, she had encountered the nigger, Frank Louis Reeves, 73 years old, in his wheelchair who had pulled out his gun and shot her point blank.

Reeves claimed Hunnicutt had bumped his wheelchair. Witness Melissa Whisby said she saw Hunnicutt collapse after getting out of her car shortly after 1 p.m. Tuesday, (Dec 4th, 2012).

When Whisby noticed Hunnicutt wasn't moving, she went to her aid and asked another witness to call 911, she said. Hunnicutt died at a hospital.

"He kept saying, 'I shot her because she tried to hit me with her car.'" Whisby recalled. "And he never changed expression. I mean, it was just cold and, you know, he was just like he was discussing the weather." As usual with niggers, no remorse at all shown for murdering Whites.

Reeves' attorney, Veronica Brinson, to the AP that Reeves is in shock about what happened and didn't mean for anyone to get hurt. Of course Ms. Brinson, niggers pull out their guns every day and never mean to hurt Whites. It just sorta happens.

The article dated Friday, Dec. 7,2012 in the metro section of the AJC ends by stating Reeves served in the military around the time of the Korean War and used a wheelchair because he had suffered two strokes in the past few years, Brinson told the AP. The Macon man serves as a deacon at his church, she said. Reeves and his family said in a news release that they hope the Hunnicutt family can grieve in peace. No apology offered of course.

Reeves' family said he has no criminal history. Oh well, then just let the nigger go. No hard feelings, right?

For some reason, I can't get any articles to post. I'm sure I'm just not technically talented enough, but there are plenty of articles, including pictures at The Telegraph of victim and shooter, so maybe one of you more technically gifted guys here will post a few with pics. Thanking you in advance.

If you just google macon news gas station shooting, plenty of articles are there.