Full Thread: #1 Green Nigger Thread
View Single Post
Old July 11th, 2014 #47
Ray Allan

Default Negress Becomes Navy's First Female 4-star Admiral

Quote:
For the first time in the Navy's 236-year history, a woman will be pinned with a fourth star.

Vice Adm. Michelle Howard will be promoted Tuesday at Arlington National Cemetery, and will become the Vice Chief of Operations, the service's No. 2 officer.

A 1982 Naval Academy graduate, Howard has achieved many firsts in her career. She was the first black woman to command a ship--the amphibious dock landing ship Rushmore in 1999--and went on to command Amphibious Squadron 7 and later Expeditionary Strike Group 2.

Many of the barriers she faced and surmounted don't exist anymore, or at least not to the same degree they did at the outset of her career, Howard said in a Monday interview.

"My perspective is that it's the opportunities that exist for [women] that is the biggest change [from when I joined]," she said. "Now I think about it all these years later, the combat exclusion law was repealed and women can serve on all classes of ships, all types of aircraft. And then the last couple of years opening up the submarines to women--it's significant."
[url]http://www.navytimes.com/article/20140630/NEWS/30600039/Howard-receive-history-making-4th-star-Tuesday

This PC, child of Affirmative Action negress is only one step away from being the Chief of Naval Operations--the most senior officer in the whole Navy.

Why not?? We already have a nigger President, Attorney General and Commissar of Homeland Security. Black-run Amerikwa (controlled by jews).