Full Thread: #1 Linder Thread
View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2017 #9
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Of course even if Assad used gas, it's none of our business.
Boom. You're channeling Tucker Carlson.Or the reverse. And the white working class who comprises the core of Trump's base, who are genuinely dumbfounded with the sudden belligerent tone towards Rus. If we have some sort of moral obligation to act in Syria, then there is a rather lengthy list of places we should be bombing daily.

Quote:
I just ask: why is only jews can set an agenda and stick to it? Why is this seemingly impossible for whites? Trump outlined exactly what should be done on most fronts, and now he's doing the opposite.
I honestly think Trump ordered the strike as a way to "demonstrate" that he wasn't connected to Putin more than anything else.

If Trump has done nothing else, he has driven the Marxist into the open. They declare their anti-White agenda openly and honestly. Absolutely astounding number of Jews at all levels of the entire SJW/BLM movement. Ditto the anti-Free Speech scum. Same crowd in the MSM ripping Trump to shreds every single day. Tapper, Blitzer, Chuckles Todd, Kristol, Krauthammer, Radditz, Bezos, Soros, etc. Endless list.

People notice that shit.