View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2011 #61
A.G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
Aryans were not originally Europeans, although many Aryan tribes did migrate west and settle in Europe.

The Aryans were a people who originated in the area that was once known as Scythia and spread out in many different directions from there.

Some did go into India and were absorbed by the native brown-skinned population that is indigenous to India.

Some went into Asia and were absorbed by the native yellow-skinned population that is indigenous to China.

Those that went west into Europe remained White, since the native population that is indigenous to Europe is White also.

Those that remained in the Near East saw their lands invaded by Persians, Turks and Arabs over the centuries and became mixed with those peoples.
So Europeans are also Aryan Mongrels just like Indians? And Indians dont look all the same. Maybe all Indians are Apu for you but there is a clear difference between the tribes.

Ps: To Whom the Vedic Achievements, The Vedic Culture, Religion, Langugeas belong? The natives or to Europeans?