View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2009 #79
KMRATHELL
deken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasher View Post
Then why didn't you say that before instead of misleading with this post, old sport?
=====================
Originally Posted by KMRATHELL

I am not a mind reader. His history is being arrested for plotting to put some niggers in power on some tropical island. Very strange for someone interested in helping the White man.
========================
It is apparent to anyone with reading ability that you said Black was plotting to put niggers in power, not himself. If your writing abilities are so inadequate and weak, then you shouldn't be attempting to be the curmudgeon of the forum by attacking people like Lasher for no reason other than your obvious fear of His refuting your silly statements. Are you always this rude to other new posters? If so, there is no wonder people decline to remain here very long. You are not a good advertisement for new members, old sport.

The only person misleading here is you. I notice you are avoiding Linder's commentary on your trolling in the newspaper thread. Is there a reason for that? It can be found here although I am certain you have already read it: http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=971662&postcount=16