View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2011 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

The idea that women think does not stand up to scrutiny, except in a handful of cases. Women's thinking is purely superficial: 'an education is what you get when you go to college.' Whatever college serves - that's education. 'Authority is right because it's a authority' - to a woman this is a self-evident truth. The idea of questioning it would never occur to her unless a man raised. And this is what we always find with women. Men are weird large creatures with an exciting/scary predilection for...moving about - mentally and physically. That's how men come across to women. For all the bogus claims that men don't understand women, the truth is the opposite: women don't understand men. At best they learn how to work with them. But they don't have the capacity to understand them, whereas men do have the capacity to understand women. The only reason men ever become confused about women is because they're assuming there is some depth to them, as there is in many men. But there is not. Women are fundamentally shallow. The upper-end females follow the modern pattern that exalts men. That's the template the feminists lay down, and it's followed by upper-middle class women. They learn to explain what they are doing with reasons. But women lower on the social-intellectual scale reveal their sex's nature - they shift like weather, and for just as little reason, and with just as little meaning. It's not just women's thinking powers that are shallower than men's, their emotions are shallower too.

I've run off my original topic, but my point was that you can bet your life the stupid cunt calling herself a reporter has never once considered that there might be some essential thing called 'reporting' that just possibly could be different from what she was taught in reporter school. If it says Reporter School on the door, and the man tells her that you become a reporter by going out amid the public to collect quotes that push a certain party line, the woman, being unthinking like 99.9% of her sex, does just that and understands no other.