View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2008 #1
Mike Parker

Default "Wherever Jews Go, Ethnic Strife Follows"

A Hate with No Name

Edmund Connelly

October 6, 2008

In a recent editorial on this site, The Sandra Bernhard Monstrosity, the editors addressed the vicious attack on Republican vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin, a practicing Christian mother of five. In essence, Ms. Bernhard, who is Jewish, called Palin a goy whore — certainly not an affectionate label.

Quoting evolutionary psychologist Kevin MacDonald, the editorial zeroed in on the font of such hostility: “Indeed, hatred toward the peoples and cultures of non-Jews ... has been the Jewish norm throughout history . . . this sort of hostility to whites and to Christianity is a mainstream Jewish phenomenon.”

Sadly, to any serious student of history, this appears to be a truism. And yet we are not even equipped with a phrase to describe this hatred. Publicly discredited former politician David Duke made an interesting point in this respect: “Funny, there is no word for being anti-Gentile found in the dictionary as there is for being anti-Semitic.”

If one were to read Duke’s voluminous writings, one would have to agree. Yet I’d wager that most of you who just read Duke’s name involuntarily cringed. Why? An instance of social conditioning? In my opinion, it is. And I think it’s linked to Duke’s point about Bernhard — we lack a term for this rabid hatred.

If no label exists for a phenomenon, how important can it be? Further, how can it be addressed? But now more than ever, we Americans had best begin to pay heed to widespread Jewish hatred of Gentiles.

Consider, for example, the recent output of the King of Jewish Letters, Philip Roth. Back in the late 1960s when he was really making a name for himself, he wrote mockingly of his parents’ déclassé and passé racist attitudes towards blacks and Gentiles. After all, one of the most famous passages in his novel Portnoy’s Complaint is Roth mocking his parents’ constant refrain: “If it's bad it's the goyim, if it's good it's the Jews!”

Fast-forward a generation and Roth has become the paranoid and hate-filled Jew he had railed against in forty years ago. This was abundantly clear by the time he released The Plot Against America (2005). Never mind that white Christian boys and men went to die for the Jews’ enemy in World War II in a very unnecessary war. Roth is still consumed with a vision of a Jew-hating goyish nation led by Charles Lindbergh.

Roth’s hatred was so palpable that the review of The Plot Against America that appeared in The American Conservative concluded, “This is a repellent novel, bigoted and libelous of the dead, dripping with hatred of rural America, of Catholics, of any Middle American who has ever dared stand against the war machine.”

Creep ahead to this year and we’re treated to yet more goy hatred in Roth’s latest, Indignation, a book that even half-Jewish Christopher Hitchens hated. Attending a college in small-town America, Roth’s Jewish protagonist can barely stand the WASP locals:

More than a few times during the first weeks, I thought I heard myself being summoned to one of the rowdier tables with the words “Hey, Jew! Over here!” But, preferring to believe the words spoken had been simply “Hey, you! Over here!” I persisted with my duties, determined to abide by the butcher-shop lesson learned from my father: slit the ass open and stick your hand up and grab the viscera and pull them out; nauseating and disgusting, but it had to be done.

Now realize that it is Jews of Roth’s milieu that rule America, occupying the top ranks of academia, journalism, the legal system, Wall Street, Washington, as well as Hollywood and TV. Shouldn’t this give the white Christian majority pause?

To restate, "a profound sense of historical grievance—hatred by any other name"—is the norm among Jewish groups. In a rare stance by a prominent scholar, James Petras makes this general statement specific by arguing that the ultimate cause of Israeli ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians is “the pervasiveness of racist attitudes which had characterized Zionist extremism since its inception.”

Petras’s recognition that the source of the problem is “Jewish distrust of the non-Jewish world [and] their unwillingness to compromise” is consistent with the views of John Murray Cuddihy, author the seminal work on modern Jews, The Ordeal of Civility. Cuddihy pointed to the tendency for Jewish intellectuals to examine the white Christian world "in dismay, with wonder, anger, and punitive objectivity."

Thus, wherever Jews go, ethnic strife follows because masses of Jews, goaded on by the extremists among them, perceive themselves to be in an existential struggle with the host population around them. As an acquaintance so indelicately put it, “Jews lust to fight the war [against white Christians] with every molecule in their Jewish brains. The vast majority of white Gentiles barely know it exists. Raise your hand if you think that poses a problem for a promising white future.”

This sad state of affairs was again driven home for me when I read the latest issue of E. Michael Jones’s Culture Wars. A letter to the editor reads as follows:

A Jewish man murdered his two children because they were being reared as Catholics by his ex-wife. He claimed that he would rather see them dead than Catholic. As incredible as it may sound, the court room was filled with his supporters from the Jewish community. Yes, that’s right, supporters. The judge, who was Jewish, allowed him to get away with outbursts insulting his grieving ex-wife and her family, to the applause of the spectators. It was an absolutely appalling scene.

I think that most Christians simply do not understand the virulence of Jewish hatred for Christianity in general and Catholicism in particular. And, because of media campaigns making “anti-Semitism” the worst sin possible in this society, they are unprepared to stand up to it. This hatred dates back right to the origins of Christianity and has been held onto and indeed nourished by the Jewish community down through the millennia. It is a major part of Jewish identity to blame everything bad that has ever happened to Jews on the Catholic Church.

(Go ahead and look it up; even the New York Times carried the story, where the father was quoted as saying “As thousands of my ancestors did before me, I chose death over conversion; mine and theirs!”)

I worry about the power of Jews in America and the presence of so much hatred directed at us white Christians, particularly as I come across small headlines in the news such as “New, controversial FBI guidelines go into effect.” The story relates how U.S. Attorney General Michael Mukasey — who “just happens to be Jewish” — is selling the change in security guidelines as a means to “better protect the country from terrorist attacks.”

As a Senate critic notes, "It appears that with these guidelines, the attorney general is once again giving the FBI broad new powers to conduct surveillance and use other intrusive investigative techniques on Americans without requiring any indication of wrongdoing or any approval even from FBI supervisors.”

The same day, CNN ran a story titled "Army combat unit to deploy within U.S." As critics of this move note, however, America has long resisted the stationing of active-duty military as a domestic police force. Even the U.S. Northern Command’s own website seems to contradict the recent move: “Per the Posse Comitatus Act, military forces can provide civil support, but cannot become directly involved in law enforcement.”

The military website is liberally sprinkled with references to “homeland security,” a phrase which inevitably brings to mind our own Department of Homeland Security, that gargantuan federal apparatus run by Michael Chertoff (who also “just happens to be Jewish”).

Pairing, then, the fact of great Jewish power in America — especially with respect to organs of potential repression such as the Justice Department and the Department of Homeland Security — with a seemingly ingrained hatred of white Christians, I can’t help but worry that the future of white, Christian America will be far less bright than it is today. And I think we need a name for the hatred directed against us. Suggestions accepted.

Permanent Link: http://www.theoccidentalobserver.com...elly-Hate.html