View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2016 #1
yhbs

Default Christianity should be more active in Europe

I'm agnostic from a catholic family living in the Netherlands.

Here a great deal of people are atheists and to me islam seems to be the only religion actively present in the society. And this is a problem if you want to prevent islamization thereby preserving this ethnicity biologically and culturally speaking.

For any european seeking religion nowadays I'd say there's a much bigger chance of that person coming in contact with islam rather than Christian faiths. Churches do not seem interested in going after new followers here.

What I want to say is that muslims are not only winning in fertility rates in Europe. They are also winning because there's a lack of serious european religions - that would be Christian religions - shepherding the continent.

I'm not saying people should be religious, even though it would help having more white christians out there making children like rabbits, moslim-style. But Christianity should always be there with open arms for those seeking a religious adventure, otherwise they will seek that in a mosque and end up married with a moslim and with an arabic name.

I know a couple of blond people that converted to islam and gave their last child an arabic name. You can also read many stories of europeans converting to islam on the internet, people that were seeking religion and the meaning of life in the nowadays extremely materialistic North European societies.