View Single Post
Old August 6th, 2008 #32
Mark Kerpolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireannGoddess View Post
Hmm. Alex Linder asked us to try to be more conscious of proper English grammar, by that I understood him to mean we all try to use the a more standardised form of American English, and leaving out the idiosyncrasies inherent between the two forms of English.
Okay, so you don't care about German just English. I thought you spoke it, or that you were capable of speaking it, but obviously not then. Your unwillingness speaks volumes. Thanks for clearing that up.

Quote:
If you have a problem with that, take it up with a mod or Herr Linder.
Why do you write ‘Herr’ Linder? You can't even write German properly, you even consciously and on purposely butcher it. Your own ego is obviously more important than upholding the correctness (which is surprising, coming from someone allegedly proud to be German, speaking the language and even speaking English with an accent influenced by it).

Quote:
Which format of English language should I be using? Which one is the "yiddish" English of the two? European or American. For, there is a difference.
Your ego knows no bounds. You can't admit you were wrong, that you were wrong and that there's no excuse for your butchering of the German language.

Really pathetic.

Quote:
And, if you wish to accuse me of being a jew
Where did I? You just quote me where. But, if the shoe fits...

Quote:
for not writing/spelling in German on an English speaking board, then do so - do not make bitchy comments and innuendo.
This has nothing to do with whether this forum is German or English.

Quote:
Do you have ANY comment about Dr. Toben and his legal difficulties which could very likely end up with him going to jail or prison for "holocaust denial"?
I e-mail with the man from time to time, whose name is Dr. Fredrick Töben (or Toeben). Very poor smear attempt by the way, you can do a lot better.

Quote:
Let's see, last week you'd decided to attack psychologicalshock, today it is my turn. Who will it be tomorrow? Your response has nothing at all to do with the topic of this thread.
Did you even read what that thread was about? If you did, you'd have noticed there was no ‘attack,’ not on his person anyway, and that the situation has changed. Also, this self-victimization is more than hilarious. (I thought we loathed Jews for such behavior?)

Quote:
I would appreciate it if you would take your BS to another thread. How's that for ad hominen?
You know where you can stick this advice, don't you?

Also, it's ad hominem, not ad ‘hominen.’ Or is Latin also qualified to be butchered?

Last edited by Mark Kerpolt; August 6th, 2008 at 06:52 AM.