View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2018 #11
Robert Ransdell

Good information here to become familiar with and spread around to others.

Also keep in mind that every April Jewish organizations all over the country will trot out aging geezers that spent time in the labor camps, holocaust survivors as they like to call them, to speak to groups of people in an effort to portray Jews as oppressed and victimized by others.

They often will be invited to speak at local libraries or at some other function like a chamber of commerce meeting. Sometimes even at high schools and middle schools.

With the exception of when they take place at schools (at least during school hours) there is nothing preventing WN and other activists from sort of crashing the pity party by showing up and sharing the facts that shatter the fantasy of the holocaust. I can say from personal experiance it is a damn good time and it upsets the apple cart to a significant degree.

One can either picket the event by standing near or at the doors with a sign or signs (if it is a library they can't make you leave as it is public property) or one can be in attendance during the program. Very often they have a question and anwser period at the end where one has the opportunity to come at the old fossil speaking from out of nowhere with a question pointing out facts that disprove claims of the hoaxers or one can just find an appropriate time in the middle to interrupt the speaker.

I have made doing this sort of thing a yearly tradition, last year there were two events I picketed. It has come to the point now where nearly every speaker that appears around here I have "hit" at least once in the past so I choose to picket out in the open as my coming at them by surprise is not very likely with my efforts year after year.

It really would be great if a coordinated effort could be launched and a couple dozen of these could be targeted with truth propaganda and provacative activism on the part of WN across the country.

Something to consider perhaps.

- George Lincoln Rockwell concluding his speech at Brown University in 1966