View Single Post
Old September 26th, 2008 #1
Troy Alexander
Nice shot Troy you got him

Default Is Cindy McCain Still A Junkie?

Is Cindy McCain Still A Junkie?
By Mark Ames

What is it with Cindy McCain’s eyes? Everyone’s noticed that there’s something odd about them. Even Katie Couric was caught in an unplugged moment omigodding about how weirded-out she was by Cindy McCain’s mysterious, odd-looking eyes:

“She looks like a husky, those weird blue eyes,” [Couric] said. “Cindy McCain has the most intense blue eyes … They were so intense, I couldn’t stop staring at her. She must have thought I was weird.”

To anyone who has ever enjoyed the opium poppy plant’s many wonderful by-products–Vicodin, Percocet, heroin, morphine, methadone, Codeine cough syrup, or just plain opium to name a few–Cindy McCain’s “weird blue eyes” are about as much of a dead giveaway about her real condition as, say, the folds in Trig Palin’s down-turned eyes are a giveaway about his Down Syndrome.

Note here Cindy’s eyes (close-up below) compared to her husband’s.

The clue to solving this mystery lies in Cindy McCain’s pupils, which always, under any light and in every photo, have a “pin-pointed” quality to them. Her tiny pin-point pupils make her eyes seem so freakishly pale and vampiric–which sorta remind one of the eyes that heroin-bard Lou Reed crooned over in his smack-ballad “Pale Blue Eyes.”

According to the site drugrecognition.com :

Narcotic drugs like heroin produce pin-pointed pupils that are very easy to recognize once effective training has been accomplished.

Above: how to spot “heroin pupils” from drugrecognition.com

As any drug counselor or drug cop knows, when you see eyes like Cindy McCain’s, the first thing you do is throw a blanket over her, cuff her, and haul her off to the drug lab. And once you’ve got her name and license, the next thing you do is find out if there is a history of opiate abuse.

Welp, it just so happens that there is. Back in the late 1980s, at the height of the “War On Drugs,” our future First Lady was deep in the throes of junkiedom. Allegedly it all started because of a back injury that Cindy McCain suffered in 1989–the same cowardly my-doctors-made-me-do-it excuse used by another rightwing opiate junkie, Rush Limbaugh (they can’t just say “I was an opiate junkie because they made me feel better! You can have my OxyContins when you pry them from my blissfully-comatose fingers!”). From the moment she tasted her first opiate high, according to a Newsweek article this year, Cindy was hooked: “Soon she was addicted, taking up to 20 Percocets and Vicodins a day.”

The only way to deal with standing on a stage with Laura Bush: 20 Percocets.

But being the rightwing vampire that Cindy McCain is, she couldn’t just be a sweet old junkie-hag and leave the rest of us alone. Instead, in the early 1990s, she was busted stealing opiates from her own charity organization–the American Voluntary Medical Team–which she’d initially set up to help Third World children to get life-saving surgeries, but which she eventually used as a front organization to satisfy her out-of-control opiate addiction. That’s right, our Future First Lady spent years stealing pain medication that dying Third World children needed to keep from screaming their lungs out after Cindy funded their surgeries. One can see it now-Cindy McCain, sweating from the onset of a serious jones, tiptoeing up to a 4-year-old Bangladeshi child lying in intensive care…Cindy grabs the bottle of Percocets off of little Shabnam’s hospital bedside table and stuffs them into her Louis Vuitton purse… “I’m taking these away for your own good, Shabnam–pain bulids character! Now if one word of this comes out, it’s back to the Bangladeshi slums for you!…So suck it up!” Then she empties the bottle into her mouth, and settles down for a night of bliss…

Who saved who? Cindy McCain loved her opiate-front so much, she adopted her!

Officials in Cindy McCain’s nonprofit began noticing that she was a full-on junkie, and worried. Tom Gosinski, the director of government and international affairs for the American Voluntary Medical Team (AVMT), worried that Cindy’s blatant theft of pain medication meant for dying Third World children would threaten the organization. In his journals in 1992, he wrote:

I have always wondered why John McCain has done nothing to fix the problem. He must either not see that a problem exists or … not choose to do anything about it. It would seem that it would be in everyone’s best interest to come to terms with the situation. And do whatever is necessary to fix it. There is so much at risk: The welfare of the children; John’s political career; the integrity of Hensley & Company [Cindy's parents' business]; the welfare of Jim and Smitty Hensley [Cindy's parents]; and the health and happiness of Cindy McCain.

The aforementioned matters are of great concern to those directly involved but my main concern is the ability of AVMT to survive a major shake-up. If the DEA were to ever conduct an audit of AVMT’s inventory, I am afraid of what the results might be … It is because of [Cindy McCain's] willingness to jeopardize the credibility of those who work for her that I truly worry.

During my short tenure at AVMT I have been surrounded by what on the surface appears to be the ultimate all-American family. In reality, I am working for a very sad, lonely woman whose marriage of convenience to a U.S. Senator has driven her to: distance herself from friends; cover feelings of despair with drugs; and replace lonely moments with self-indulgences.

Within a year, Gosinski was fired, the AVMT doctor who wrote out her prescriptions lost his license, and a DEA investigation was quashed before it could start–and wouldn’t you know it, Cindy McCain was held up as a victim of drugs and hero of the recovering-addict world, leaving behind her a trail of destruction.

The wife of the doctor who lost his license recently told the Washington Post :

“So many lives were damaged by this,” said Jeanette Johnson, whose husband, John Max Johnson, surrendered his medical license. “A lot of good people. Doctors who volunteered their time. My husband. I cannot begin to tell you how painful it was. We moved far away to start over.”

So the question of Cindy McCain’s pinpoint pupils is solved. She’s a junkie-and a junkie of the worst kind: A junkie-snitch who turns in all the people who supply her habit and cover for her, and gets away with it because of her rich family connections.

Normally we here at eXiled Online would never stoop to outing a junkie. But the problem is, we all may be forced to look at this desiccated vampire’s face for the next eight years, watching this lowest form of junkie-snitch blissfully living life in a pillow-world of opiates, while her husband sends all of the less-fortunate junkies away to the federal rape-camps, merely for trying to feel as good as his wife does.