View Single Post
Old July 30th, 2012 #8
Crowe

Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
The jews treat the christians like shit, and the christians bend over backwards to praise them and fight their wars.

When you treat christians like men, all you do is incur their disrespect. Abuse them and they'll love you.

Yet again I repeat: take your tips your clues your cues from winners, not losers.

What am I trying to do? How do the people who succeed at it do it? Gee, maybe I should see if I can copy their method.
Looking back in the past I see leaders like Hitler who managed to control the Christians or at least guide them in a positive direction. We can simply placate them and guide them down a path, which will eventually lead to this Jewish religion dying out in a generation or 2. Its a problem that can't be solved overnight. Do you think Hitler would have gotten as far as he did if he completely alienated Christians?

The Christians who are getting treated like shit, and are still pro-Jewish are the sheeple. There are some of these people who half way wise up, but still maintain their religion, and these should be the people we should seek to acquire in the movement.

You should ask Rounder how many Christians he had in his ranks. He managed to guide them toward more positive goals. Do you think he would have gotten as many people as he did if he completely alienated their religious beliefs?

Christians aren't the cream of the crop or the sharpest tools in the shed, but if they are rallied toward more positive goals they go out in the street and support the cause, and can be good soldiers on the street. If we can get men out in the street representing the White race and its interests, I honestly couldn't care if they are Christians or not.

Linder, I can tell you right now, being from Kentucky that if a movement started in this area that was Anti-Christian, the crickets would be chirping, and you would likely be getting into fist fights with fellow Whites over the message. That kind of message, and that kind of movement, simply wouldn't work here. Something like what Rounder did might very well work here.