View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2014 #90
John Evans
Christian Anti-Semite

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post

Hundreds of men are walking around with their penis exposed, but Amelia Nahman insists on talking about the connection between the event and charity, benevolence and Jewish values.

Among us are dozens of women and men with bleeding backs and signs of pain, but Jacob Richards explains to me that his rabbi is not against it, and that a few guys from his synagogue even came over this morning to say hello.

On the various stages, brutal lashings are being administered, people are hanging from chains attached to their nipples or are just bound to revolving wheels. But the girls from the Jewish community at the Exiles group booth invite me to join them for Friday-evening prayers, to be followed immediately after by a really kinky leather party.

On September 29, the Folsom Street Fair in San Francisco − the world’s biggest BDSM event ‏(referring to erotic practices involving dominance and submission‏) − celebrated 30 years of leather, with more than 300,000 wildly enthusiastic fans who dressed ‏(if that’s the right word‏) especially for the festivities.

It’s the biggest exhibition of sexual deviations ‏(or fetishes, to stick to the local, politically correct terminology‏) on Earth. Held annually, it represents the peak of the events of “Leather Week,” which are held in tandem. The fair, which is identified with the homosexual community, has extended its range in recent years. There is now also a special area for women who love women, and quite a few straights ‏(in couples or alone‏) are also enjoying the scene.
I've always wondered what goes on in the shitty Synagogues of Satan. I suspected sexual perversions, orgies and ritual sacrifices. Now I'm sure of it.

Never trust a jew.

Last edited by John Evans; October 21st, 2014 at 02:52 PM.