View Single Post
Old July 30th, 2008 #23
Sean Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Noone I know has ever met you or heard of anyone who's met you. But you seem to think you have the 'right'
Deal?
Hypocrite.

You can’t let anything drop. No one I know has ever met you so you are an anonymous nobody as far as I am concerned. You love the flames as much as anyone. The reason I have been banned is because I am a Christian and refuse to roll over about my beliefs. People give reasons they don’t like me but eventually it comes down to my religious views.

As long as I am not breaking the rules I will talk about whoever I want, because you know them doesn’t mean anything to me, I don’t know you. All I know about you is you give a description of yourself that makes someone think you are a member of the village people.

Besides as far as anyone is concerned I am just a username among many, why would a big powerful body builder mod such as yourself fret about anything I say?

Besides your activist Todd gave his 3 day negative rep right on time. Todd is getting more lazy than usual because he is an hour late. I can’t imagine how lazy he must be to sit on VNNF all day hoping to negative rep me. That is your activist that brags about ratting (his phrase).

Like a set of book ends 5 minutes Todd and Steve do the only activism they can hope to do by negative repping me. What pathetic losers. Several days and they are setting in front of their computers desperately waiting to give me a negative rep within minutes. Of course Steve was crying a while back about not being able to convince one single person about the jew. Sitting in front of the computer for days on end crying in a beer about a username and running the rep limit could be the reason.

Todd you neg rep me because I tell you the truth.

Last edited by Sean Martin; July 30th, 2008 at 12:16 AM.