Full Thread: Mission for This Forum
View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2013 #6
Thomas777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
. Golden Dawn is the leading party in the white west, so it has pride of place in the naming of this forum.
Golden Dawn I believe irritates globalists, Jews, liberals, and the other usual suspects for peculiar reasons - beyond the obvious ones I mean. Jobbik in Hungary, for example, is as 'right wing' as Golden Dawn is - but it doesn't really garner the same kinds of hostile propaganda from mainstream media in the UK and America. In continental Europe it does, but not in the Anglosphere. Why this is the case is something of an open-ended question - I speculate that part of the strength of Golden Dawn on the street and among the Greek military stems from the fact that Greece and Turkey over the last two decades experienced elevated military tension and a regional 'cold war' of sorts that hadn't really existed since the 1970s.

Greece's defense spending therein was in part responsible for their economic collapse - while Turkey in the same period has been quite ascendant politically and economically. If Golden Dawn really becomes dominant in Greece, its probable, if not axiomatic, that the NATO alliance in the Mediterranian region would for all practical purposes cease to exist - and this has global-systemic implications that are absent in other states (like Hungary).

My own opinion is that the most solid Nationalist state in the West in recent memory was Tudjman's Croatia - but the situation in Croatia post-Tudjman to the present is complicated and the country has, so to speak, lost the fervent momentum that was present in the war torn 1990s. But this is probably not a topic for this thread.