View Single Post
Old August 4th, 2015 #6
Todd Fletch

http://www.antiwhitemedia.com/2013/0...stuff.html?m=1

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiWhiteMedia.com

WHAT THE MAKERS OF THIS AD WANT US TO THINK:
Oh look at those poor, disadvantaged, oppressed minorities! Poor them. They're suffering. Their poor schools are so riddled with violence and it's all our fault because we haven't yet voted away our rights to own guns. But look at how soulful and real these brown faces are, how vibrant, how "street." We can learn so much from them - we square, suburban, privileged, whites. If only we had left these noble, perfect, flawless, dark tribes alone instead of decimating them with our guns and our drugs and our germs and our gods! We owe it to them to give them California! We owe it to them to cleanse the violence and the gang warfare from the schools we built for them. We owe it to them to end our evil, white, gun-loving ways and vote for our own disarmament, for their benefit. Because, hey, once these kids are edjumakated, they're our future! And what a great future it looks to be, filled with these soulful kids who know how to keep it real, yknowhatmsayin'? Maybe some day they can rap for me their cool flows as they push my wheelchair down the halls of the sad nursing facility in which my white corpse will surely rot. I had better do right by these kids. They are, after all, you'll remember, our future. My future.

WHAT MOST NORMAL WHITE PEOPLE THINK: This is the fate of California. My race is so clearly getting genocided there. The last thing I would want to do, especially after viewing this, is give up my guns, because the moment I do half the teens in this video are going to be jumping over the fence into my backyard and trying to get their hands on my stuff.

Funny: I don't remember needing to ban guns back when California was more white. Maybe there is a correlation between how many brown faces I am seeing here and how violent the schools of California have become. Inevitably the browning of society necessitates a big nanny state and the denial of freedoms once thought sacrosanct, like gun ownership.

Why isn't there a white girl in this video? Usually most commercials bend over backwards to layer white girls between lots of darker men. She could even have her arms draped around her Nigerian boyfriend as she implores me, through the screen, to see the light and change my political views. No?

I guess the producers of this ad knew that showing white females in this instance would elicit the wrong response, an inconvenient response. After showing so many aggressive browns, showing white girls would only remind the viewer of a good reason to keep their guns: to protect the latter from the former.
Quote:
Originally Posted by comments
neoswabian at 1:41 AM

14 comments:

Vale of IgnoranceJanuary 6, 2013 at 4:29 AM
I agree, disarming White folk is just part of the on-going programme of genocide of White people. The Anti-Whites know exactly what they're doing. They're doing it deliberately and simply "because they can". They want White people scared, disempowered and unable to defend themselves or their families.

The only positive thing is that such anti-constitutional actions will only accelerate the growth of the secession movement.