View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2016 #7
Crowe

If you're worried about threats from multiple niggers every time you walk out the door, I honestly wouldn't leave the house without a pistol at my side. But I understand that might not be a possibility for everyone, everywhere.

One needs to also understand the nigger mindset. Intimidation is 90% of their game. I suspect they look for certain mannerisms to gauge people on, and this isn't a complicated process either. Even for a nigger mind. Because even dogs do this. I've seen some dogs become aggressive against those who show fear, and be docile as a kitten to those who approach the same animal without fear. Niggers are scared to death of dogs, especially larger breeds like Rottweilers. What might be perceived by some as a "nigger hating dog" might just be that animal's normal reactions when it smells fear.

If you got that certain look, posture and demeanor, not only will they not fuck with you, but they might even get out of your way when you're approaching. For example, I saw some hood rat looking niggers loitering in front of a gas station not only get out of the way of a White biker, but held the door open for him. That biker had that demeanor about him, like if you fuck with me I'm gonna beat you to a bloody pulp with no hesitation. Niggers can sense stuff like this. And they don't fuck with those kinds of White people. The reaction of most Whites when around niggers is to feel uncomfortable, and niggers can sense this.

Last edited by Crowe; October 12th, 2016 at 04:18 PM.