View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2005 #6
brutus

Dave Draper and my older brother used to work-out together in the same gym in New Jersey in the early 1960s. Dave started to go big-time when he won Mr. New Jersey. I was inspired to take-up body building by Dave in my teens and I‘ve been at it on and off ever since. I‘m still in decent shape, just ask my wife. LOL

Dave moved to California and fell on some hard times after he won all of the major titles. We lost contact with him for many years. He pulled himself back up on top with the help of his lovely wife. His story is amazing.

I’ve just recently come across his website and shared some email with him and his wife and decided to post his info here for the benefit of VNNers who are looking to learn from a solid pro.

I do not know of Dave’s racial awareness as I haven’t discussed it directly with him. However, I can say this..........He’s a strong and honest White man who knows his stuff and he’s an excellent teacher and motivator.