View Single Post
Old August 13th, 2009 #63
Bud White
Used Car Salesman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Hal suckered a bunch of Rope Bunnies. Big deal. Much of WN is the same dumb, rural, poor Southron/Midwestern idiots who'd fall for Baptism or some other Venus idiottrap if not some yawping Feebster. News flash: you can't make retard whites smart any more than you can educate niggers. What is it that comedian says? Stupid aint got no cure.

If you can't tell Hal was lying about his monthly costs - you're stupid.

If you can't tell that people who beat you up to send them money probably care more about money than the cause, or anything else - you're stupid.

If you've read around at all, you know the tendency is for cause to become business to become racket.

Poor Whites. On the upper levels they have raisers of fingers, remonstrators, conservative-fawners, plagiarists, and anonymous kibitzers. On the lower levels they have honking Klan retards, Rope Bunnies, and bucketfuls of natural-born illiterate mouth-breathing suckers.

[B]Where are the folks with ego under control? The literate? The determined? The cautious and the bold? The careful and the daring? The fanatics under control? The punctilious zealots?
The fact that we are still the majority in this country, yet we are getting our heads handed to us by a small percentage of kikes proves your point.

If you go back to the 4chan thread from late 06, you'll see I had very few supporters when I told him go fuck himself.
[8/6/2007 10:38:41 PM] craig_cobb says Fuck an A-- I'm with Alex--she is the greatest talent on the board--and you dense assholes can't see the sun.