View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2010 #24
Pat Healey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Money is just one aspect, it is not the underlying problem. Anyway, Ron Paul is doing about what you advise. See how far he gets. Even if he ever gets an actual audit of the Fed, they will figure a way around him. Not that I don't like what he's doing, I do.

But the point of this thread is precisely that without, as a first step, acknowledging what the enemy actually does to our side, we can't meet and defeat it. I see no willingness, as I read around, to acknowledge actual conditions. I just see people acting like we're in a debate or game with neutral referees. That's not the case. It's retreat into fantasy.

Example: WN hold a rally. The cops allow the leftists into our section. One of them takes a lead pipe to the head of one of our speakers. The assault is caught on tape. The perp gets a few months of community service. But if our guys had initiated similar violence, even if it were not caught on tape, he would have been up for multiple charges, including, most likely, attempted murder. And he would have been put away for years. Even writing letters can result in serious charges. Bill White has a civil judgment against him for half a million dollars because he wrote a couple critical letters to niggers.

That's the reality of the situation.

And we are running from it. We are just pretending it doesn't exist.

We're in a situation where writing a letter to a shitbag nigger can result in a $500,000 judgment, and where we can be physically attacked, on tape, and have the accuser walk away scot-free. That's the reality.

Until we have people will to literally, physically fight back against the clowns who make this system possible, we have nothing. Just impotent whining on the internet, like the rest of the conservatives. Most so-called WN is simply conservatism, or cowardice, by a different name, because it does nothing but whine about double standards and unfairness, and pretend that the bought clowns in the existing system are going to be somehow manipulated by WN without money or mass media into doing the White thing. It is ridiculous.

Alex,

I really think that almost every societal evil we face is directly linked to the Jews ability to implement them. And their power is economic.

It's roots run as deep as the creation of our money itself.

Rallys can be held in private venues with security. That would probably be the best way to limit vulnerability.

I know that the problems go a LOT further than just the money issue. But the money issue is completely valid and can be used as a giant wedge to force open the pandora's box of Jewish Evil.

I suggest the role of money in society and the governmental role as it relates to the individual and the money system should be made a focal point. These are key issues that most people simply do not understand. The present system is a giant scam that Jews run for their profit and to further their interests.

I think that especially now, we are coming into a point in time where people will be open to an economic message....the "wedge" I'll call it.