View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2008 #7
Robert Bandanza
Banned

jewsign

Jewish Media-Control
PROFILE OF A JEWISH MEDIA BOSS

ONE THE WORLD’S WEALTHIEST AND MOST POWERFUL JEWISH MEDIA BOSSES SPEAKS OUT.

Quote:
Haim Saban may not be well known, but as the following New York Times profile makes clear, he and others like him wield enormous power and influence, and have a profound impact on our lives. Saban, a Jewish billionaire, is one of the world’s most powerful media bosses. He uses his great wealth and influence to fervently promote Jewish-Zionist interests. "I'm a one-issue guy and my issue is Israel," says Saban. He has given millions of dollars to pro-Israel politicians, and he’s a close friend of both Ariel Sharon and Bill Clinton. The German government transferred ownership of (ProSiebenSat.1 Media), the largest media conglomerate in Europe, over to Saban. Saban "added that the German government had been very supportive of him. ... There have been all kinds of theories because of the fact that I'm an Israeli-American and the like." Why was Saban so keen to control the German media market? It was not just a financial score "but the cornerstone of something bigger": "The German situation has the potential to be not just a financial score but serve as the cornerstone of something bigger,"said Peter Chernin, president and chief executive of the News Corporation. "Germany is still an occupied country", Chief-Rabbi Moishe Friedman from Vienna called out loud. Perhaps it is Chaim Saban's mission to help to keep the Germans also mentally occupied - through appropriate propaganda: Saban: "I'm not suggesting we ignore what happened in Germany 50 years ago," he said, "but I am suggesting that we don't allow it to keep us from going into the future."
http://globalfire.tv/nj/04en/jews/saban.htm