What we do know about North Korea:
- Kikes don't control their regime.
- Kikes don't control their money.
- They're an enemy of Israel, and Zionism.
- They're sharing weapons and technology with Iran.
- They're not threatening to attack everybody, only the ones provoking them.
So from a hard WN perspective, we shouldn't have an axe to grind with North Korea. It's the WN-lites over at SF who are calling for war with North Korea, caught up in all the fear mongering by media like Fox Jews channel, etc.
Nothing is gonna happen, unless the kikes really manage to get some US generals to do something really horribly stupid.
The current situation actually suits all parties involved pretty well - the Kims, China, and even Japan and the US.
Kim isn't going to nuke Japan, and the NK hostile stance on the whole outside world is pretty rational considering that the US bombed them back to the stone age and killed millions.
Korea becoming unified would be a disaster for China and Japan and the US, particularly if the Kims ended up on top of the pile and the whole peninsula went juche. And if the SK/US alliance won out, it would also be a disaster.