View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2010 #30
John Balmont

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
You might be right. Certainly it is not easy to do. But it is my contention that the right person could do it, or the right approach could work. Why not creativity?

1) bad name. Sounds like a combination of Learning Connection or Sylvan center marketing and the sort of silly self-praise you find in singles profiles.

2) "white man's BIBLE" is me-tooism. It was 100% wrong decision to call it "white man's bible" unless you were NOT trying to make a religion out of it, and just make it a handbook.

3) making a RELIGION out of race is just wacky. Does the fact that I belong to a type that requires certain conditions to flourish require a religious skin? No. No more than a python's eggs have to be kept at 78.6 degrees to hatch. The entire PROBLEM with christianity and like insanity is that it invests our lives with things that aint there, and ignores things that are. The chance to live on our own is motive enough and attraction enough without marinating it in rotten lemons.
Linder,

you are totally wrong about Creativity in the sense that you compare it to the religious organization christianity represents and the teachings it espauses. Creativity wants the White Man to be a logical, rational, reasonable human standing on both feet with his head held high and his back straight with pride in his heart. Not another slave to a fucking cult but a free thinking Man who will at the same time see jews and other non-white vermin as the enemies they represent to the White Race. It's fine for White's to live White as per their natural instincts, however White's have flaws and one of them are identifying their racial enemies.

Creativity brings it all together. It identifies what is a White Man. It is a guide on how to be White, and it points out the jew as the enemy who should be destroyed once and for all.

You're views are very much in line with Creativity, yet you refuse to acknowledge that. Why is that, may I ask ?

On the other hand I am under the impression that you haven't read Nature's Eternal Religion and The White Man's Bible. If you have my mistake.

But in any case, I invite you to the Creativity Alliance website to download and read the two Holy Books of Creativity Nature's Eternal Religion and The White Man's Bible at http://www.creativityalliance.com/

and join the forum and discuss Creativity with us if you have any questions at http://www.creativityalliance.com/