View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2009 #122
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
You did advocate dishonesty, implicitly, because that is the main focus of my criticism of White, and your response has been to try to redeem that trait as somehow beneficial.
I merely pointed out that successful democratic politicians are almost all skillful and well practiced liars.

I acknowledge White lies. My defense of him is that I don't see that he committed any crimes.

Quote:
You have even sunk to the level of presenting Bill Clinton as a model of success.
He's an objective success regardless of what I present. I merely pointed out that he was, by all accounts, a consummate liar, and that this says something about democratic politics. To your dim mind, that means I'm advocating lying. You're a pretty typical library munchkin. Passive aggressive as a venus flytrap, and always willing to construe your own motives about 100x more leniently than the one you're arguing with.

But most remarkable of all, is that you don't even take issue with my psych profile of yourself. Do you deny it's accurate?

It's quite clear, to me at least, from your posts on this thread, that you want to see Bill White convicted, and it has nothing to do with whether he committed a crime.