Hugh
Holorep survivor

Default Re: Books available online : Culture of Critique

THE CULTURE OF CRITIQUE:
AN EVOLUTIONARY ANALYSIS OF JEWISH INVOLVEMENT IN TWENTIETH-CENTURY
INTELLECTUAL AND POLITICAL MOVEMENTS
KEVIN MACDONALD

http://www.prometheism.net/library/C...OfCritique.pdf
Amazon.com: The Culture of Critique: An Evolutionary Analysis of Jewish Involvement in Twentieth-Century Intellectual and Political Movements: Books: Kevin MacDonald Amazon.com: The Culture of Critique: An Evolutionary Analysis of Jewish Involvement in Twentieth-Century Intellectual and Political Movements: Books: Kevin MacDonald

Contents
Preface to the First Paperback Edition .................................................................. v
Preface ...................................................................lxxiii
Chapter 1. Jews And The Radical Critique Of Gentile Culture:
Introduction And Theory .......................................... 1
Chapter 2. The Boasian School Of Anthropology And The Decline Of
Darwinism In The Social Sciences ................................. 20
Chapter 3. Jews And The Left ......................................50
Chapter 4. Jewish Involvement In The Psychoanalytic Movement....... 105
Chapter 5. The Frankfurt School Of Social Research And The
Pathologization Of Gentile Group Allegiances....................... 152
Chapter 6. The Jewish Criticism Of Gentile Culture: A Reprise.......207
Chapter 7. Jewish Involvement In Shaping U.S. Immigration Policy .. 240
Chapter 8. Conclusion: Whither Judaism And The West? .............. 304
Bibliography ................................................................... 334
Index ..............................................................379
Endnotes ................................................................... 422

The Culture of Critique 1998
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cul...ritique_series

MacDonald examines Boasian anthropology, political radicalism, psychoanalysis, the Frankfurt School of Social Research, and The New York Intellectuals, arguing that Jews dominated these intellectual movements and that a strong sense of Jewish identity was characteristic of the great majority of the individuals in these movements.

He argues that these individuals were pursuing an ethnic agenda in establishing and participating in them, yet he stresses that the Jewish community does not constitute a unified movement and that only a small and elite minority of that community participated in these movements.

Nevertheless, he alleges Jewish efforts to shape United States immigration policy in opposition to the interests of the peoples of non-Jewish European descent, particularly the peoples of Northern and Western Europe. He concludes the book by claiming that intellectual movements he examines are movements that are either Jewish by nature or Jewish-controlled, and that these movements are associated with the deaths of millions of people: "In the 20th century many millions of people have been killed in the attempt to establish Marxist societies based on the ideal of complete economic and social leveling, and many more millions of people have been killed as a result of the failure of Jewish assimilation into European societies ... the result has been a widening gulf between the cultural successes of Jews and Gentiles and a disaster for society as a whole."

Describing the evolution of his thinking over the course of his writing the trilogy, MacDonald says in his preface to the paperback edition of The Culture of Critique:

I think there is a noticeable shift in my tone from the first book to the third simply because (I'd like to think) I knew a lot more and had read a lot more. People often say after reading the first book that they think I really admire Jews, but they are unlikely to say that about the last two and especially about CofC. That is because by the time I wrote CofC I had changed greatly from the person who wrote the first book.[5]