View Single Post
Old August 19th, 2017 #11
NotFunny
Banned

To understand where Chinese communism came from you have to remember the Jews hired tens of thousands of Chinese Mercenaries to carry out the Russian Revolution

So who do you think then became the Chinese Communist Party?
They just sent them back to China to take over China. Since Chinese people are fairly peaceful it wasn't too hard I suppose.

Anyways I suppose they let the children and grandchildren of these people who prove themselves loyal to the kikes rule China for a while. I heard they only let someone who is one hundred percent Chinese hold any position of government. I suppose Chinese Freemasonry is the same as Scottish Rite Freemasonry or German Freemasonry or Muslim Freemasonry. It's some kind of global occultic power. I suppose it be somewhat benevolent but it can be horrifically malevolent if you are some sort of serious opposition

I think they sort of get off though on having a little opposition as long as it's not a serious threat

Every country on earth is under the thumb of Freemasonry even white Freemasonry used to be racist the Prince Hall Freemasons is the black Freemasonry every race has its own branch of Freemasonry

India was under Total Domination of Indian Freemasonry and yet they remain completely racist just as long as you get to be rich the rich class being financed with by global bankers

, their racism is just a conversation piece compared to their Love of Money and power

Just like in the Ukraine the Jews used white racists to overthrow the government. The racism is just a social glue to hold together their Motley band of thugs and criminals

Last edited by NotFunny; August 19th, 2017 at 12:29 PM.