View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2019 #10
Ned Hiller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
So are you saying that practice of putting women on a pedestal is a non-White practice that degenerate White men took up? Was Wagner an imitator of non-White practices?

Note that I do not support putting women on a pedestal, but to say that the practice originated with non-Whites is bizarre, to say the least.
The practice was introduced to Caucasians by the Jews after the Romanticist movement ended around 1850 and the Sentimental and Realist movements replaced it. So many artworks created after 1850 are full of this sentimental stupidity. But most love stories from the west are just romantic comedies or drama comedies where the relationships are not really taken seriously.

Search for streaming websites specializing in Asian books, manga, music, live action shows, anime, games, and video games, many of them are filled with corny drama and romance because of the Asian's relational and collectivist attitudes. I have been to Asian countries and the Asians I spoke to are shocked by how Caucasians are so casual about relationships while to them it is a matter of life and death.

This is why arranged marriages were introduced by Africans, Asians, and Native Americans: they cannot stand the idea of being in solitude so they arrange marriages to ensure that everybody always gets a companion, while for many Caucasians, being single is fine.

Last edited by Ned Hiller; November 18th, 2019 at 03:36 AM.