View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2011 #19
pk1225

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armstrong View Post
The possibility of being totally deceived online is high. People can pretend to be whatever they want....even here on this site it's no different.

I did have issues with Coldstar posting bogus Quran quotes, etc, and we had quite a few private discussions about things and why 'they' felt as they did. They may have deceived me, but I don't think so. At least I was convinced.
Yep! There are a lot of deceivers on these online WN forums. Most are pretty easily discovered, especially those raised jewish. There's just a certain feel to them.

Others are not quite so obvious, and there could be even more than have us all completely fooled. Generally speaking though, by their fruits we will know them. The muslim trolls are maybe the hardest to see through, as they are as anti-jewish as any WN.

That insanely rabid anti-jewish rhetoric can often be a clue that they are muslim, not WN. I'll probably never believe Dicarlo is really White, not after the thrashing he took from Thor357 way back when. But I could be wrong, who really knows online!