View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2018 #10
Dawn Cannon

Default Bolsonaro’s Greatest Hits: Vol. 1

Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer
October 14, 2018

Jair Bolsonaro is about to become the Dictator of Brazil, and kill all of the faggots, communists, drug addicts and journalists.

He keeps being referred to as “Brazil’s Trump,” but he’s actually going to be more like “Brazil’s Duterte,” as he won’t have an entire system cockblocking everything he’s trying to do, and will instead be able to simply order his enemies slaughtered like pigs in the streets.

For those unfamiliar with the soon-to-be President, here are a few of his greatest statements to date:

“I’d never rape you because you don’t deserve it” (To a journalist who falsely accused him of rape)

“Pinochet should have killed more people”

“It’s my advice and I do it: I evade all the taxes I can”

“I never hit my ex-wife. But many times I wanted to shoot her”

“I will not fight against it nor discriminate, but if I see two men kissing on the street, I’ll beat them up”

“If one’s son begins acting kind of gay, then when he is spanked he’ll change his behavior”

“Preta, I’m not going to discuss promiscuity with anyone. I don’t run that risk because my children are well educated and they don’t live in the promiscuous environment such as is, unfortunately, yours”

“PSOL is party of dicks and faggots. I will respond to the senator with toilet paper”

“I would be incapable of loving a gay son. I wouldn’t be a hypocrite. I prefer that he die in an accident than show up with a mustachioed man”

“The day of losers” [About the United Nation’s International Human Rights Day]

“The scum of the world is arriving in Brazil, as if we didn’t have enough problems to resolve”

“If I were a cadet in the Agulhas Negras Military Academy and saw you on the street I would whistle at you”

“This idea of oh poor little black person, oh poor little poor person, oh poor little woman, oh poor little indigenous person, everybody’s a poor little something!”

“Since we are a Christian country, God above all. This history of a secular state doesn’t exist, no. The state is Christian and the minority that is against it can leave. Let’s make a country for majority! The minority must bow to the majority. Law must exist to defend the majority! The minority suits itself [to the law] or just disappears”

“I was at a quilombo . The slightest afrodescendant weighed 7 arrobas [230 pounds]. They don’t do anything. I don’t think they even serve for procreation anymore” [a quilombo is a black settlement in the Brazilian hinterlands]

“Has anyone ever seen any Japanese begging? It’s a race that has shame in its face”

“I have five children. There were four men, the fifth I got weak and a woman came out”

“I used that housing allowance money to fuck people. Are you satisfied? Because that’s the answer you deserve”

“What debt [of slavery]? I never enslaved anyone in my life. Look, if you really look at history, the Portuguese didn’t even step foot in Africa. The blacks themselves turned over the slaves”

“With distance education, you help to combat Marxism”[distance learning is brazilian term for home schooling]

“Jesus Christ was not totally passive. He drove the money changers from the temple. If he had a firearm, he’d have used it”

So clearly: this is going to be a very, very fun time.

https://dailystormer.name/bolsonaros...st-hits-vol-1/

Second round on 28 October