View Single Post
Old April 3rd, 2015 #17
Alex Linder
Administrator

Left-wing extremist recruited to Swedish public radio news show
March 22, 2015

My Vingren, well known extremist now employed by the Swedish public radio

An outspoken left-wing extremist with close ties to the most violent anti-fascist groups has gotten a new job: At Swedish public radio. Now she can enjoy a healthy salary from the Swedish taxpayers.

My Vingren is a left-wing feminist and is associated with the group AFA Doku/Researchgruppen who, via legal and illegal methods, gather information about nationalists and/or anyone daring to comment on the political situation in Sweden, and then expose them on the Internet, or give the information directly to criminals in the antifascist underground.

Working closely with Robert Aschberg, grandson of Olof Aschberg (who helped to fund the communist revolution in Russia) this antifa collective have been accepted into the mainstream media, and they’ve been hired by large daily newspapers like Aftonbladet and Expressen as “researchers”.

To further extend the co-operation between mainstream media and the left-wing criminals, the Swedish public radio’s most trusted news show (Ekot, The Echo) has hired My Vingren.

Her job will be in – you guessed it – research. And the Swedish taxpayers will pay her salary.

http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/sdu-...s-utseendehan/